Sign in to follow this  
brettcuv

He-Man MOC

I wanted to share this MOC I created with the Eurobricks community. Here's a link to a LEGO Ideas project (I don't know if that's allowed or not). I know this seems like shameless self-promotion, but honestly this is the only place on the internet I have pictures of this MOC.

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/150470

This should probably go to the sci-fi sub forum. Nevertheless it looks really great. Love the Sceletor minifig!

Can you please also post images in here? You can deeplink pic(s) with 'image' tool, then enter the URL of the image in the popup box! :wink:. But, Please also make sure that the images you are posting are not oversized: at most 1024x768 pixels, ideally no larger than 800x600. And not attached!

LEGO Ideas: If you have a great MOC, that is also a LEGO Ideas project, you may present it on EB as you would any MOC, with a single link to the Ideas entry. Make the title about the MOC, not the Ideas business; don't be too shouty, and it is likely to be tolerated. You need to be thinking: 'I want people on EB to see my MOC and comment on it. If they like it, perhaps they'll support it on LEGO Ideas', rather than: 'I want Ideas support! If I post it on EB, perhaps more people will vote!.

Just information for you.

Edited by KamalMYafi

Wow, He-Man!! My favorite cartoon in childhood :))) Really cool to see it made of Lego. But for my taste castle needs little more epicness - not to be bigger, but more fantasy-looking details and decorations, walls looks monotonous.

Some pictures and MOC information would be nice over a focus on Ideas promotion really. It is in the rules not to use the forum as a billboard.

I'll move this along to SF, but please use any of the useful tutorials teaching how to deeplink images.