Old Redbeard McDuff was sceptical:

This mysterious new pirate who named himself "The Black Moustache" was visiting him, even offering to bring presents.

Yet, still, when he saw Moustache's crew unloading a golden treasure chest he was determined not to trust the new pirate on the block.

800x521.jpg

There was something strange about the crew but he could not put a finger on it.

They sure looked like pirates.

800x500.jpg

And they said they wanted to bring a treasure in exchange for information.

800x533.jpg

That is why they came to White Skull Island.

800x414.jpg

"Arrr. Hi there" said the Black Moustache.

800x582.jpg

"We brought you something, Redbeard McDuff"

800x642.jpg

"... first of all I'll give you this well-trained parrot."

"Polly", the parrot exclaimed.

800x554.jpg

"Jolly good", McDuff replied, thinking: And now I will hand you this cup of poisoned wine...

Then things happened quite quickly.

Ugly things, rather not shown here...

(if you don't like scenes of violence please stop reading here.)

The Black Moustache's gang fought in perfect unity, almost as if they were elite troops in disguise.

"... and I thought it was my trap..." was the last thing that went through McDuff's mind.

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

When the Black Moustache left the island, there was no-one left alive.

800x713.jpg

800x592.jpg

[second Speaker] White skull island has been taken.

[First Speaker] Good. Any casualties?

[second Speaker] Not on our side. But I fear that rumours will start to spread.

The operation was not as clean as the "Three skull trap".

[First Speaker] Rumours are intended to spread!

But wait, let us make the next operation look more like an accident again.

The story is getting darker and my family has protested and complained about the pictures... :pir-cry_sad:

So, most of the pictures are not here but in the corresponding album on flickr. :pir-grin:

C&C welcome!

Edited by Captain Braunsfeld
(pictures now on Bricksafe instead of flickr)

Pillage the (Pirate) Village!! :devil:

Yarrrgghhhh!! :grin:

Very good once again. I like the "Forbidden Island" look of this - even the classic colors - and the vessel looks lovely. It looks like a lot of fun to play with and those spoiler pics are perfect. This ongoing story just keeps getting more interesting. Keep it up. :thumbup::classic:

Looks great, I love that isle but the ship is very Nice as well

Wuhu, this is great! Reminds me a lot of my second pirate set - Forbidden Island which I got used for my birthday about 12 years back:D I also remember doing the same thing by raising the island itself using some coloured plates - much better than the replacement 1 - brick island in the 2009 pirate series. I feel like I need to take this one as inspiration for another build soon...

Excellent build and intriguing story, Capt. B, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how this all ends up! pirate_devg1.gifpir_laugh2.gif The section at the end between first and second speakers was especially hilarious default_laugh_new.gifdefault_roflmao.gif

The stud approach gives this a very nice classic feel, and the yellow sand really turned out superb! thumbup.gif Great minifig posing as well, and the ship looks very nice, especially the color-scheme and stern section we can see here! Great job! pirate_satisfied.gif

Nice build and interesting story, Captain B. Is the moral of the story: Don't trust anyone wearing too much green and from a ship lacking monkeys? pirate_look.gif

When i first saw it, i thought, "hey, that reminds me of something!" Then i realized it was the new-old forbidden island with a twist. An ...interesting twisted twist! Hehehe! And unlike your family, i find these pics thouroughly amusing :-p

"Pillage the village" indeed!!

Pillage the (Pirate) Village!! :devil:

Yarrrgghhhh!! :grin:

Very good once again. I like the "Forbidden Island" look of this - even the classic colors - and the vessel looks lovely. It looks like a lot of fun to play with and those spoiler pics are perfect. This ongoing story just keeps getting more interesting. Keep it up. :thumbup::classic:

Thanks, I'm trying!

Great job on a great island!

pirate_satisfied.gif

Nice one, I really like how you didi the furled sails on the ship.

Thank you!

Looks great, I love that isle but the ship is very Nice as well

I will show the ship again in a later post.

Wuhu, this is great! Reminds me a lot of my second pirate set - Forbidden Island which I got used for my birthday about 12 years back:D I also remember doing the same thing by raising the island itself using some coloured plates - much better than the replacement 1 - brick island in the 2009 pirate series. I feel like I need to take this one as inspiration for another build soon...

And, yes: this is based on Forbidden Island and intended to resemble it. pirate_satisfied.gif

Excellent build and intriguing story, Capt. B, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how this all ends up! pirate_devg1.gifpir_laugh2.gif The section at the end between first and second speakers was especially hilarious default_laugh_new.gifdefault_roflmao.gif

The stud approach gives this a very nice classic feel, and the yellow sand really turned out superb! thumbup.gif Great minifig posing as well, and the ship looks very nice, especially the color-scheme and stern section we can see here! Great job! pirate_satisfied.gif

Yepp, to be "classic" this had to be "studdy". pirate_laugh_new.gif

Nice build and interesting story, Captain B. Is the moral of the story: Don't trust anyone wearing too much green and from a ship lacking monkeys? pirate_look.gif

That could well be the moral. But usually the moral is: Don't try this at home! pirate_laugh2.gif

Very nice, I love the updated forbidden island look to it!

Thank you, Sir!

When i first saw it, i thought, "hey, that reminds me of something!" Then i realized it was the new-old forbidden island with a twist. An ...interesting twisted twist! Hehehe! And unlike your family, i find these pics thouroughly amusing :-p

"Pillage the village" indeed!!

You got it. And you find those pictures amusing? pirate_cry4.gifpirate_laugh_new.gif

What I built but what does not appear on the pictures are two treasure chests behind the prison cell. They disappear together with the Black Moustache - so it is "pillage the pirate village" pirate_laugh_new.gif

Hehe, those fishes jumping out of the water are very clever pirate_satisfied.gif

Looked at the Flickr album, the sails look great when dropped down!

Hehe, those fishes jumping out of the water are very clever pirate_satisfied.gif

Looked at the Flickr album, the sails look great when dropped down!

Thanks - yes I did new sails, but I had to furl them again as the ship was supposed to be harboring...

Pillage the Village... where I got truly started on Eurobricks. This is a great version of the Forbidden Island! I have to echo with the others that it is a great job of pulling off the classic feel. Also great job on the brick built ship hull and sails. I shall have to try those sails one of these times. My issue with this build is that it needs a monkey.

Great scene !

The idea of undercover Eslandolan agents is great !

And this island has such a nostalgic feeling ! I like it.

Great job !