TheLunabrick

Anyone wanna see a LEGO Island 4?

The title kind of says it all. Would you want to see a LEGO Island 4 game? What would the gameplay be? What would the story be? I personally would love to see a 4th game and maybe a grand finale for this series.

If it did happen, I wish it would return to more of the style of the first game. And by that, the silly sense of humor that was just right for LEGO.

Not really. Lego Island as a franchise hasn't necessarily aged well (and the same can be said for many Lego games of that era). Given the choice, I'd much rather see a sequel to the more recent Lego City Undercover.

I would rather like to see a remaster of LEGO Island and LEGO Island 2 than a sequel.

Edited by Ordinareo

Something akin to animal crossing would be cool, where you just walk around and talk to people and go on random quests. I think a game like Lego Island could really benefit from modern technology and online support, though I doubt it will happen since Lego seems to have abandoned the Lego Island IP and Traveler's Tales seems content on making sandbox games based on licensed properties. Still, it's nice to dream.