After Montoya's men had prospected for the finest minerals near King's Harbour on Cocovia and found none of those, they

decided to join forces with the Fontonajo Mining Ventures to extract some of the finest granite from the mountains close to

the prospecting scene.

However due to other activities the Fontonajos could only send some men now. What they found were no longer the bare

mountains ready for their stones to be cracked out, but rather a green wilderness. Fascinating how much two months of

unhindered growth can do.

"Armed" with knifes and machetes the men had to do lots of hard gardener's work to get rid of all the plants, before they

could even start to set up their granite quarry. After some days they did, and now the fine granite will soon be available

for all new inhabitants of King's Harbour.

28191172173_6ab3d95f95_c.jpg

28191175593_e76157b2ac_n.jpg 28701016882_e42604c22f_n.jpg

The overgrowth here is great, it does a wonderful job of covering up those big prefab rock parts! Nice touch with the spider's web as well! :thumbup:

Brilliant take on the delay and a stone quarry, Elostirion. I really like the lush vegetation, and the stack of cuttings. I have a question though: The wheel and axles seem somewhat out of place here - normally, I would think they were old parts of a wagon or similar, but this is not an old site. Are they meant to represent something special?

My idea was: During the prospecting efforts someone had been here to crack out some parts of granite and check if they are good. Otherwise we wouldn't setup a quarry, right? So some granite blocks lie around.

Then there is a pickaxe and a shovel, both tools you need here. Doesn't matter whether they are from three months ago or from the current workers.

The wheel is from the old prospecting efforts. But you are right, it seems a bit out of place indeed...

Nice build, tough I do have a little question: why do the minifigs seem more Indiana Jones-styled then Piratey to Me?