Sign in to follow this  
Adeel Zubair

MOC: LEGO Brand Store - Modular Building

I'd like to point out that the response from everyone regarding the 'teaser' was quite overwhelming. I just hope this MOC lives up to everyone's exceptions considering the fan base I've generated from this single project alone.

I cannot wait to finally share the results with you guys after working on this concept for three years with breaks in-between. It's the biggest MOC I've ever created with over 3,500 pieces!

28726491171_c716d38212_z.jpgLEGO Brand Store - Modular Building

28803539235_9a133a811f_z.jpgLEGO Brand Store - Modular Building

28188630623_35709c812e_z.jpgLEGO Brand Store - Modular Building

28726472231_b3886543b4_z.jpgLEGO Brand Store - Modular Building

28698388042_f21abb00d8_z.jpgLEGO Brand Store - Modular Building

28772023606_37fabd380f_z.jpgLEGO Brand Store - Modular Building

28803554425_ee225ec2f8_z.jpgLEGO Brand Store - Modular Building

28772034126_95cb6b2f5e_z.jpgLEGO Brand Store - Modular Building

28726459011_0df1ce2019_z.jpgLEGO Brand Store - Modular Building

28186056724_2d04efb7fc_z.jpgLEGO Brand Store - Modular Building

28613975062_6d44df7d7a_z.jpg

Full Album https://www.flickr.c...157646319243991

Feedback and criticism is much appreciated.

Adeel

Edited by Adeel Zubair

It looks verry good. Great job.

Do you have an overview of the floors?

You truly captured the spirit of a Lego Brand Store. And the building that houses it is impressive, even the back contains so much details. Great build mate.

This is fantastic! All the necessary details are there. I like the addition of Brickley segmented throughout. I really like the 1x1 trans clear rounds on the PaB wall. A small, yet sorely missed detail in 60097 City Square's LEGO store. I think I have enough spares to change that...

Pretty neat for sure. I think my favorite part are the mini builds. I've only been to an official store a few times, and they are always in malls. So I wouldn't think of a stand alone building encompassing a LEGO store.

This is a great looking building. Regarding the backyard view I think that the arrangement of flowers in front of the windows looks a little bit too symmetrical. So I would try to make it look a little bit more natural.

It looks really great- so many excellent details both in the interior and exterior! I think it might be a little short compared to the other modular buildings though.

I think it might be a little short compared to the other modular buildings though.

What do you mean?

I'd estimate this to be about the same height as Green Grocer (which is the largest modular save for Town Hall).

If anything, the gen2 modulars might be dwarfed by this.

What do you mean?

I'd estimate this to be about the same height as Green Grocer (which is the largest modular save for Town Hall).

If anything, the gen2 modulars might be dwarfed by this.

I think it might have been the slight upwards angle that the photo was taken at that confused me!

Is that supposed to be the Creator Family House on the shelf across from the Avengers tower? I don't know why, but I feel like it would look even better with the 1x1 white plate replaced with a 1x1 trans clear plate.

But otherwise, I love it! It would totally fit in perfectly next to the Parisian Restaurant- it has that french feel, you know? Another weird nitpick is that there's no bed in the top floor aparment. Maybe the couch folds out? Regardless, those are the minorest of minor sins, and the main line of modulars are far from free of them. So kudos Adeel; this is a MOC you should be proud of!

^^It is, thanks for the feedback. I'm glad my dream project blew through the roof in terms of beating the response, being blogged on Brothers Brick and the huge number of likes than any of my other posts since I started.

I really like the building and the facade has amazing details! Also the mini models are great!

Just missing some pictures with the first buyers in the shop!

Just excellent,

You're staying in the spirit of lego creator modulars, the interiors are incredible and full of details

Very good job......