Reference MOC

To King Fernando - Augusto VII of Eslandola

Your grace,

since the viceroy has left both the city of Nova Terreli and the island of Nellisa on his quest for the fountain of

youth, I could observe certain tendencies of unrest within the people of the island. As mayor of our greatest city

in the new world I feel obliged to fulfill my duty towards my beloved country and uphold the order in the city.

Today I have reinforced the troops of the Castillo de Nova Terreli. The garrison has given us a warm welcome

and was more than happy to have us alongside them. My own son Juan Alfonso is now commander in chief of

the Castillo.

Please be reassured that I will always do my very best to uphold the Eslandolan values in the new world, and

remind the people who they owe allegiance to.

Eslandola's most loyal servant

Román Esteban Fontonajo, interim-governor of Nellisa

28757322696_970e1d3740_c.jpg

Mayor Román Fontonajo, his son Juan and their soldiers enter the Castillo

28171456404_aba92611c6.jpg

The garrison opens the doors and warmly welcomes the mayor of Nova Terreli

28757319246_01d513df2f.jpg

Juan Alfonso Fontonajo, new commander of the Castillo, on top of its watchtower

28757317946_3d41dabd10.jpg

The Golden Nellisei, a private army of the Fontonajo family (will license a platoon)

And so the Fontonajo family solidifies its position of power over the colonies with something that has a slight aftertaste of a military coup! One wonders what a king already under pressure by the trade companies will think of such actions. But perhaps he is looking for powerful allies in the power struggles of Eslandola?

Great story and very nice rendition of an existing build. The troops are looking fantastic, and I will be looking forward to seeing how this develops!

Nice troop squad Elostirion and i am happy to observe your family's everlasting rise to power.

I can't but feel pity though of a king relying on his tradelords' guards for his colonies safety ;-)

The only thing: why fleshies???

Because they seem more realistic, and I love their faces... everyone should use them pirate_wink.gif

Good looking guard unit, and great job recreating parts of the fortress build! Well done!

Eslandola's colonial capital is clearly in good hands with such an esteemed member of the MCTC in control in Nova Terreli. default_blink.gif

And so the Fontonajo family solidifies its position of power over the colonies with something that has a slight aftertaste of a military coup! One wonders what a king already under pressure by the trade companies will think of such actions. But perhaps he is looking for powerful allies in the power struggles of Eslandola?

Great story and very nice rendition of an existing build. The troops are looking fantastic, and I will be looking forward to seeing how this develops!

This indeed feels a bit like a coup, looking forward to what this will lead to