Amazing, incredible or just WOW!!

May i ask you for a LDD file or even instructions? Would be worth some bucks, no doubt

Man, this is my kind of stuff! I always love small- to midscale MOC's, this one is for sure no exception!

If I may add one thing, and I know almost for sure that it ain't possible, but is it possible to turn the rear wheels so that the "deep" side is visible?

Seen the cramped space, I think it is impossible. But, in my opinion, it would look lots better.

Besides that, I can't say enough how much I love this truck!

thanks all for your kind comments on this build :classic:

i actually buid the ldd file:

XzcyIy.png

see it in attachement it's free :sweet:

EDIT removed attachement file. Go to Mocpage to find it back

Edited by steph77

Hi,

I let the LDD building aside to go on the trailer. At first i thought building a trailer to place the EW160E on it, as a transport trailer. But after a first prototype i had to constat that the weight was way to high for the poor L motor of the main propulsion.

So i decided to change my mind and look at this differently. I decided to build a trailer that can fit for the truck and for the excavator at the same time. The trailer has an adjustable connection point so you can place it or at the truck high attachement point or at the low attacment point of the EW160.

This feature is achieve by a smal linear actuator.

The other feature is a simple manual lifting with a small linear actuator.

This trailer is also a real product  of Volvo. The depht of the bed is excatly at the good lenght so the arms of both two sets can load things in it.

Here are some ( bad) pictures of the whole model.

OTLH50.jpg

IQqbs1.jpg

R6hA3v.jpg

I'll finish the LDD as soon as possible.

It already was most impressive, but still keeps getting better. Amazing job!

I am working on the ldd.

xkGA2n.png

I doesn't find the IR receptor in the Library. Can someone help me for that?

EDIT and the tires of 49.5X20 too. Update the soft? i use the 4.3 version

Edited by steph77

Great progress with the LDD model! :thumbup:

I have LDD 4.3 as well, go in menu: View\New themes\LDD Extended.

Both parts must be there (IR receiver in motors; tyre in wheels), just need to be recolored. :wink:

Edited by agrof

Thanks to Agrof's help here is the actual state of the work:1348 pièces actually without the bed and the crane...

cAPsI2.png

np7eZK.png

Edited by steph77

Ok, it is finaly done!

1827 pieces. The pieces not placed in the model are:

-4 pfs cable extensions of 25cm

-1pfs cable extension of 50 cm

-3 pairs of leds lights

Preview of the LDD file:

mc1TWr.png

sQahKm.png

You can download it for free here:

http://www.moc-pages.com/moc.php/432477

Enjoy! and remember : every empty space you'll find on this file is used for wires and pfs cables in real life ;)

If You open the model in LDD, go to File menu - Export BOM.

You can get an excel file with quantities, part numbers, pictures, color as result. Hope this helps.

If You open the model in LDD, go to File menu - Export BOM.

You can get an excel file with quantities, part numbers, pictures, color as result. Hope this helps.

That worked! Thank you a lot!

On ‎20‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 5:59 PM, Stephen Provoost said:

Where can I find a part list, I've searched in LDD, but I can't find where to do it.

Thank you in advance, I really would like to make the model!

Stephen

I Stephen!

It's my first post from the servor update. I had to update myself some (all) of my PC but finally it works!

I understand you attempt to rebuild my model. Great idea ;)

May i help you in one or another  way in this (hard) work you planned?

Hello steph77,

your work is stunning. Unfortunately I found your creation three years to late and moc-page went down, therefore I cant access your LDD File. Is there any other opportunity I can have access to your file? Do you have a backup maybe? I realy would like to build your creation since it is one of the most unique one I found till today. 

I am even ready to pay for your instruction. I createt an account on this page only to ask you this question, so you know how much your creation satisfied me.

Thank you for your response.

Sincerelly a astonished stranger

Hello steph77,

I would like to second the above post! Getting slowly back into Lego Technic after a 25 year hiatus. Searched on Youtube the last couple of weeks looking for ideas and saw your channel - I was amazed at the function and design of your MOCs, with my favourites being your Volvo FH trucks! It would be really great if the instructions could be made available somehow.

Cheers!

Edited by Rabbit Hole

12 hours ago, someoneIIXX said:

Hello steph77,

your work is stunning. Unfortunately I found your creation three years to late and moc-page went down, therefore I cant access your LDD File. Is there any other opportunity I can have access to your file? Do you have a backup maybe? I realy would like to build your creation since it is one of the most unique one I found till today. 

I am even ready to pay for your instruction. I createt an account on this page only to ask you this question, so you know how much your creation satisfied me.

Thank you for your response.

Sincerelly a astonished stranger

7 hours ago, Rabbit Hole said:

Hello steph77,

I would like to second the above post! Getting slowly back into Lego Technic after a 25 year hiatus. Searched on Youtube the last couple of weeks looking for ideas and saw your channel - I was amazed at the function and design of your MOCs, with my favourites being your Volvo FH trucks! It would be really great if the instructions could be made available somehow.

Cheers!

Hello guys!

Just PM me your E-mail adress and you'll get back the LDD file soon.

S.