Sign in to follow this  
narbilu

[COR | FB2] Defending territory

As the queen takes notice of Captain Bran's plans to stay in Quinnsville and operate from that location, she is very pleased (if I may speak for her). She sends notice to the Captain. Captain Bran orders his personnel to start planning on how to protect this part of the kingdom.Together with the naval officer and his architects they plan the build of a small tower of the top of a rigde overseeing the east side of town and the stretched seas waving against the reef.

28658638871_bf9b957fb2.jpg

the tower

28630504552_4656eb26cd.jpg

top view

28120453843_1cb24a8642.jpg

the grounds

Preview of the east side of Quinnsville progress:

28658639191_1c3c633be5_c.jpg

Information on the build:

1) 2nd freebuild of August

2) location Quinnsville

3) small fort[/font]

Edited by narbilu

Nice looking fort and troops! The blue legs look quite nice with the redcoat torso. That bridge is great and the landscaping looks as though it is coming along nicely.

Great looking fort, nice combination of materials and love those windows.

The slope and fortified wall looks great as well, looking forward to the expansion

Very nicely built! I especially liked the wip photo as i could better realise what i was watching. Always a pleasure to follow the gradual expansion of a colony and i think this is the way to go if you have ample space and bricks at your disposal. It feels so natural.

Great looking little fortification - it really has that frontier look so fitting for the new world. (My only concern is the limited arc of fire for the gun.)

The troops are looking real nice too, but the highlight is definitely the landscaping. Will be looking forward to following this project further!

Great fort, the wooden battlements, corner stonework and surroundings all look amazing! Keep it up!