Another beautiful day in Quinnsville. Captain Bran is enjoying his coffee when he walkes the streets, listening to the noise of the craftmenship and inhabitants of this small settlement. As he walkes the wooden bridge to the warehouse on the east side of the river he stops and stares at his so called home. A warehouse where he stayed the last couple of weeks. His face lit up, he likes it here, but the hammock on the top floor of this building isn't suitable for a long stay.

28120453913_a082f53c74.jpg

Captain Bran summons two of his loyal compagnons. The naval officer and a converted sea rat called Jacobus, who does small and short ranged trade businesses for the captain. After a small debate, the men agree on settling in Quinnsville for a longer term. Which basically means they are here to expand the town, set up shop and operate from this port. Captain Bran talked to Sir Thomas Smaugton on claiming the east part of town just across the river, on which the men agreed upon.

28451525860_68ff75755e.jpg

The first thing to rise beside the warehouse is the second most important thing to being a good leader: Captain Bran's residence. A leader can't be focussed if he has no office or even worse, no good night sleep.

Information on the build:

1) 1st freebuild of August

2) location Quinnsville

3) small residence

Welcome to Quinnsville captain bran and company, enjoy our most excellent coffee!

And I really like the house, the white / brown framing looks excellent

The colouring and texture is indeed very nice. I look forward to seeing the growth of this new side of Quinnsville!

Nice one! Colors and design show that everybody must start low :-p

Also a innovative, allegorical depiction of Sea Rats (although i doubt that many Sea Rats will endorse that)

Nice house! The colors work well, and there's a lot of texture. Good design, well executed!

That Sea Rat apparently takes the term rat a bit too seriously, though! pirate_oh.gif

Edited by Capt Wolf

Sorry for the late post. Nyt I must say that the warehouse and this looks super nice! May I ask is there @n attic or another floor or just one? As the roof looks quite low.... And secondly, there's probably no interior, I suspect. So your House consist of four walls and a roof, at least for now.... Anyway! Suberb job on the outside at least!

Fair winds and calm seas!

Your's truly:

Captain Charles J. Becker