Rate this MOC (After reading)  

19 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this in comparison with my previous MOCs?

2. 2. Shall I continue combining both styles?(not always)

• Yes
    • Whatever you want to do
    • No

Good day!

This was an experiment for me ,I combined system and technic bricks in one model, something I never done before. This resulted in a failed replica of the original, but served as a good lesson to me. In the last three years I haven't built anything from system, and my pre-2013 creations were really bad.

The model I tried replicating was a Vapid Police Cruiser from GTA IV videogame. Fortunately there's a whole wikia dedicated to GTA ,so finding resource information was very easy, there even exists an image of the police livery . For those not familiar with the game , here's a picture of how looks the car:

320x180.jpg

And this is how ended looking mine:

800x533.jpg

I see a lot of errors, most of them are because of my limited resources but others are because I have very small experience building bricks.

On a bright side I managed to fit these functions:

• Drive and steering
  • Working steering wheel
  • Detailed dashboard
  • Opening hood(bonnet) ,trunk and doors
  • Stickers
  • Working front lights
  • Adjustable seat

800x533.jpg

800x533.jpg

800x533.jpg

800x533.jpg

800x533.jpg

800x533.jpg

800x533.jpg

^probably the most boring underside you have seen in your life^

Bricksafe

I haven't made a video yet, I have planned something unusual I hope my camera will be able to film like I want to. LDD is at 90% 100%

I hope this isn't too bad to post here , please post your recommendations about the combination of both building styles , because the connectors in system are killing me .

I promise the next time I will post something better than this! Vote in the poll, it will help me making better creations :)

Edited by LXF

You did a great job combining both systems. Honestly, I think this is one of your best creations yet, no joke. :wink::thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by Offroadcreat1ons

DonĀ“t shoot it with a rocket, because it looks awesome, you did a great job putting that amount of details on it, even the steering wheel, i also like the virtual point steering, it looks very good.

I think, if you take away the reference picture, it looks great! Sure, the model looks somewhat like the "real", but some thing are out of scale. But that aside, the car looks great and all the function... So much in a little space. I must say: Good job!

LDD file complete! The weird colored 5 l thin liftarm is this piece

You did a great job combining both systems. Honestly, I think this is one of your best creations yet, no joke. :wink::thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks!

Very nice build, and all in there...excellent!!! Don't want to be chased by that law law enforcer... :laugh::classic::wub::thumbup:

Ufortunately my battery is 200 mah... not really fast like that, but in the end of the summer I will receive a 2000 mah one :)

DonĀ“t shoot it with a rocket, because it looks awesome, you did a great job putting that amount of details on it, even the steering wheel, i also like the virtual point steering, it looks very good.

Thanks, gonna hide my RPG :laugh:

This thing is remote control??!

So cool man. So much detail

in such a small build. :classic:

Thanks!

Looks amazing! Great job!

Thanks!

Very nice build ! I think you forgot an onboard speed radar and some donuts on the passenger seat.... :tongue:

There's no passenger seat :cry_sad:

I think, if you take away the reference picture, it looks great! Sure, the model looks somewhat like the "real", but some thing are out of scale. But that aside, the car looks great and all the function... So much in a little space. I must say: Good job!

Thanks, but I want to show the truth.