I return again, now with backup for the Imperial troops and maybe this time the Rebels won't succeed in taking down AT-AT's

28103750003_34b31f36c1_b.jpg

The All Terrain Anti-Aircraft is making it's entrance on the battlefield with guns blazing, these low profile walkers serverd the sole purpose of defending armor columns against aerial threats.

Because of this it's outfitted with a single flak pod on the roof of the walker, which can fire multiple ordnances like concussion missiles.

28435079380_cc6d746a11_b.jpg

Here you can see the side view of my AT-AA Design.

28641619501_479c42517b_b.jpg

A closer view on the Turret mounted on top that can be aimed at almost every threat possible.

28103750693_0dc6da4708_b.jpg

Here you see the back with some exhausts and a ramp that gives acces to the insides of the walker.

28103752573_c91d1ec894_b.jpg

And the ramp can be seen extended here, it actually can be used, so not only for show.

28103749893_8111274f32_b.jpg

And as last but not least the insides of the AT-AA, on the bottem right you can see equipment racks. And in the cockpit you can see both the chairs of the driver and the gunner, with my characteristic cockpit design.

This MOC can be bought in my BrickLink store, so be sure to take a look if you want to support me!

BrickLink: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Volt_Bricks&itemID=98989899

I wish you all a great summer!

Looks great. I have to admit I completely forgot about this vehicle until I saw the model when it was instantly recognisable and it all came back to me (haven't played Star Wars: Empire at War for a very long time now).

Always reminds me of a frog...

Edited by Ap11AP

Ah, yes, the AT-AA, the bane of existence for all those pesky snowspeeders—fantastic work!

How many pieces does it have and would the limbs be able to support the walker?

Sorry for necroing this post but I was away for two weeks on holiday without any wifi *huh* so I couldn't reply.

Looks great. I have to admit I completely forgot about this vehicle until I saw the model when it was instantly recognisable and it all came back to me (haven't played Star Wars: Empire at War for a very long time now).

Always reminds me of a frog...

Haha I never forgot about this one, though I did question why the empire didn't use them on Hoth :tongue:

Ah, yes, the AT-AA, the bane of existence for all those pesky snowspeeders—fantastic work!

How many pieces does it have and would the limbs be able to support the walker?

1914 pieces in total, and I hope it can support the walker :iamded_lol:

Great MOC, do you have the instructions put up anywhere?

Here's a link to the wookiepedia page for anyone who wants to see the in film model. http://starwars.wiki...n_Anti-Aircraft

Yeah I'm selling the LDD files in my BrickLink Store: http://www.bricklink...itemID=98989899

Nice build, I really like the interior.

The interior detail is very good :classic: Nice work on it as a whole. Now it just needs some lasers firing out of it!

Yeah I always try to give it a special touch, just like I did with my TIE-Bomber!

These things have destroyed countless attempts of mine to raid an Imperial held planet with just a few ground troops and Snowspeeder squadrons...

Great MOC!

These things have destroyed countless attempts of mine to raid an Imperial held planet with just a few ground troops and Snowspeeder squadrons...

Great MOC!

Hehe yes they are a real pain to combat, but amazing to defend your AT-AT's :wink: