Bob De Quatre

Challenge 5 - Space Olympic Games

That's a down right lie! This is a fine competitive establishment representing good sportsmanship. No staff member would sink to the level of taking bribes!!

(sending your credits to epsiloneta will in no way increase your chance of winning. 100 credits for punching first, 250 for a higher rang. Only valid for your next match :devil: )

That doesn't sound very ethical... Unless of course the Mods adjudicate that it is ethical. Morality is subjective, after-all.

~Dr. Long

That doesn't sound very ethical... Unless of course the Mods adjudicate that it is ethical. Morality is subjective, after-all.

~Dr. Long

Then the staff decides that everything the staff decides is totally ethical :laugh:

...Please transfer 100 credits to epsiloneta.

Ha! If I could actualy tweak the probability I would do so for myself. I have some fierce (but equal) battles ahead of me. First “the Wrestler” which have a similar size and build as my Revenator. Then (if I win) there is a very high probability of fighting the Anubis like “Tiptoe”. And even if I beat those two (25%) then I probably have to face the three faced “Big Head Mech”.

This doesn't look good (12-15%). Maybe I can hack that program Bob made :look:

And even if you win the quarter finals... Lil' Longlegs will be there at the threshold. :devil:

Unless she suffers an incredibly embarrassing defeat in the first round... no offense Sal. :blush:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

And even if you win the quarter finals... Lil' Longlegs will be there at the threshold. :devil:

Unless she suffers an incredibly embarrassing defeat in the first round... no offense Sal. :blush:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

There's a good chance you'll have to square up against G-1M, Danny... :devil:

There's a good chance you'll have to square up against G-1M, Danny... :devil:

Just wait till you see my entry for the GARC race and we'll see who's got the better spider themed entry to a contest. :devil:

~Insectoid Aristocrat.

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Just wait till you see my entry for the GARC race and we'll see who's got the better spider themed entry to a contest. :devil:

~Insectoid Aristocrat.

Spider, eh? That gives me a good idea for mine...

Spider, eh? That gives me a good idea for mine...

Bah!

Lil' longlegs will do to your mech what Dr. Long herself does to spiders when she finds them.

28767927615_1cde6e8b14_q.jpg "What is this?"

28152885473_4533dab860_q.jpg "a spider?"

28767927615_1cde6e8b14_q.jpg "No. This is a foreign contaminant in a sterile workzone. I will need to speak to the protocol officer in charge of this zone. This breach of quarantine will need to be thoroughly investigated to ensure that no other breaches have been made. In the meantime, pass me that bottle of 91% isopropyl alcohol."

~Dr. Long

Bah!

Lil' longlegs will do to your mech what Dr. Long herself does to spiders when she finds them.

29101740141_13f6080b97_q.jpg You will find I am not a itsy bitsy spider...

Edited by Mr Greeble

I'd just like to clarify that it is both allowed and encouraged to cut up stickers to decorate your GARCs, as long as the stickers are official LEGO ones (guess what I've been doing all evening :look:)

Edited by Big Sal

Mine doesn't have any smooth places to put stickers. Also I've already taken pictures of it. :laugh:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

I'd just like to clarify that it is both allowed and encouraged to cut up stickers to decorate your GARCs, as long as the stickers are official LEGO ones (guess what I've been doing all evening :look:)

I've been at it yesterday evening as well. I used the sides of a sticker sheet as well (the white parts and the edge of the actual sticker and the sheet (to get a nice black stripe)), this is allowed right? It's from an official Lego sticker sheet.

I used the sides of a sticker sheet as well (the white parts and the edge of the actual sticker and the sheet (to get a nice black stripe)), this is allowed right? It's from an official Lego sticker sheet.

Yeah, that's allowed :classic:

I'm sorry for the delay guys, but I'm having some health issues at the moment... I hope Big Sal and Epsilon Eta will be able to give you the results asap.