Sign in to follow this  
Doge

[Lego S@H Promotions]No London bus for Europe?

You might have seen the new shop@home promotion in the newest store calendar of this month.

Although you would think that this will mean the whole world can get this promotion, it seems only Canada and the States can get it...

Is this a part of the store errors maybe? Even the UK cant get this promotion. Instead, there is a weird small set with a piece of cardboard :sceptic:

And if this is the intention, when will Europe get the promotion? :cry_sad:

August-2016-LEGO-Store-Calendar.png[/sPoiler]

Edited by Doge

I was wondering about this too. Boy was I dissapointed this morning when I tried ordering the Big Ben set, expecting to get an awesome London bus to go with it...

I'm a sad man today.

I went to Lego shop this morning to get two tractors (42054) and got a poxy City micro police and robber race thing 5004404

I´m also dissapointed.

I actually deferred the order of the Beetle to get that London Bus...

Instead of that there is a "City Police Chase Race" Set - two "cars" that look like made by a 4 year old child using not more than 20 parts.

That´s somehow poor compared to a well designed set like the London Bus.

What a weird promo set... I'm not seeing the "City" connection here, either. And in no way comparable to that London Bus.

I'm 100% certain it'll turn up in Europe sooner or later. It's not the first time the promotions aren't the same all over the world, and I don't think any of the others have failed to turn up everywhere eventually.

Odd that a Set based of a well known UK vehicle isn't turning up in the UK...

There must be some kind of mistake, maybe it's just coming out later in the year.

I understand the frustation you guys have. I waited weeks buying the Fairground Mixer, just to see that the promotion I waited for is exclusively for America.... :sceptic:

Does any of you maybe know how long it normally takes before a Lego S@H promotion will come to Europe?

There is a new LEGO Flagship Store opening in Leicester Square later in the year, so there is a chance that they are saving the London Bus promo for the opening.

I´m also dissapointed.

I actually deferred the order of the Beetle to get that London Bus...

Instead of that there is a "City Police Chase Race" Set - two "cars" that look like made by a 4 year old child using not more than 20 parts.

That´s somehow poor compared to a well designed set like the London Bus.

I'm a VIP and was able to get the beetle before 1st August but waited for the London bus and waited for it and waited for it and I became disappointed.

I'm a VIP and was able to get the beetle before 1st August but waited for the London bus and waited for it and waited for it and I became disappointed.

So did we (from the Netherlands)... What a let-down.

Weird and completely useless freebie. But, it's free, so we can't complain.

It's just that it seems to get worse and worse. With previous buys, we got a flower stand, balloon stand, and so on, really useful for the city.

With Brick Bank, we got nothing!

I'm kind of surprised that people didn't know we wouldn't be getting this poly in August. It's not mentioned anywhere on the European S@H calendars for the summer. I'm fairly confident we'll be seeing this poly in the coming months.

I do feel Lego confuses (AFOL) customers by only releasing/leaking the North American calendar ahead of schedude.

So in Europe we need to remember to double check our local calendars.

My wife bricklinked it but it's not the same without the stickers, I hope it will be released in France soon.

Normally it's free between 3 and 22 october with purchases over € 55.

Normally it's free between 3 and 22 october with purchases over € 55.

I had hoped this, double points and whatever the force Friday freebie on 30th September would cross over but looks like they won't :( .

I have just made an order on the German website and the bus has been added to my shopping list. Nice!