Sign in to follow this  
Pertyn Sawk

[SoNE Episode XII] First Mission

After my decision to join the Rebellion, I was waiting for a mission, something I can do for the good of the Alliance and universe itself. I was given a small but important mission to find out, who's involved in the sabotage of some droids. Many other rebels were given the same task.

I decided to go to the planet Hapes, because there were some rumors about the traitor hiding there. Hapes is a very special planet, where people still love and respect nature. So I had to get myself a vehicle that won't pollute the clean air of planet Hapes. I decided to use the ultra-light speeder, which gets the energy from sun, through the triangular solar plates. This also makes it very silent and perfect for missions like this.

PuYQQJE.jpg

Thanks for watching

The back of the speeder is quite unique and I like the colour combination.

Welcome to SoNE! Nice first build, I like the color combo. I am wondering though, where does the speeder end and the stand begin?

Welcome to SoNE Pertyn Sawk! Awesome looking speeder, captures the Rebel-style well and I like the design of the tail thruster.

Nice vessel, the pilot is looking pretty cocky though. Knowing the turnover rate for rebel pilots, he may want to rethink that. :grin: