As fast as advancing glacier. As driftable as a piece of furniture. As expensive as a human kidney. With as many stickers as the 42025 set (wait, no, I'm getting carried away). Here it is:

Photos & a bit of reading, as usual: http://sariel.pl/201...er-defender-90/

Edited by Sariel

Those tires look really great,I hope you will use them more:)

Man, this thing looks like a scale model.

Didn't you have the width to install a locking differential in the front?

How did you realise the compressor, did you find a solution without a constantly slipping clutch gear?

Didn't you have the width to install a locking differential in the front?

Not really, not with portal axles.

How did you realise the compressor, did you find a solution without a constantly slipping clutch gear?

That's because the motor is connected to the compressor and only then drives the valve via a clutch gear. So the clutch has nothing to do with the compressor, it only comes after,

This is excellent model with so many details. I like the shovel on the front fender - is it Duplo?

I like the shovel on the front fender - is it Duplo?

Lego Fabuland, actually.

I just saw the video, and i am impressed that the vehicle is actually very strong and robust, the details are as well amazing, and those tires give a extreme off road look to it, again, nice work.

That's quite a nice performance keeping in mind the weight.

You mentioned earlier you are willing to make the model for LR factory visit. Did you have a chance for such visit?

Since none has said it yet, I'll say it.

HOF!

Agree with Rishab and Leonardo , it's one of my favorite and one of your best

You mentioned earlier you are willing to make the model for LR factory visit. Did you have a chance for such visit?

Nope.

You have raised the bar again. It looks and acts just like a real one. You had my 7yr old son convinced it was real....nuff said.

What a marvel! Seems like it could tackle any type of terrain. How durable was the brick built chassis; say in a complete rollover (without the rollcage)? I saw a few technic beams on the inside that looked like they were bracing the bricks, but I could have been sure. Also, too bad about the adjustable suspension, but nonetheless a fantastic model!

That's incredible. At the start of the video I thought you were showing a die-cast model!! The finish is amazing!

One of your best looking MOCs for sure! It shows that you still have some dreams and visions and never run out of ideas :thumbup: . Must have been an incredible amount of effort to gather all tan colored parts. The offroad performance isn´t as satisfying though I think, if to compare it to some of your tanks e.g. :wink: , but it clearly wasn´t your priority. Maybe it´s worth to make an alternative no-PF chassis / cockpit for display since I believe you will keep it.

Your level is already very high, but this time you've raised the bar!

The MOC is really awesome!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

since I believe you will keep it.

No way, I didn't pay so much for all these tan pieces to use them only once :)

I know your opinion on building vs. keeping your MOCs, but for this one, make an exception. Not for the world, but for yourself. The package of details, correct colors, authenticity and proportions (!) is so complete, that it really looks like the real thing. So strip the electronics once you're done, and put it somewhere in your room. Keeping only pictures and videos just doesn't do it justice... :classic:. Edit: ok, I understand about the tan parts. TLG, are your reading along?

In

(from 2:19), it almost looks like a full scale LR (except for the goliath flowers, hehe). Edited by PhyBuilder