While in the New World all was hurry and commotion, it was in the Old, that plans were now being decided which would guide the fate of nations - and that of a great deal of treasure, which, naturally, was more important.

In the East Trade-Wind Company's headquarters in Terreli

28628915016_ab9e5ed348_z.jpg

"Excellent, de Chauncourtois, excellent. If we cannot with that outmaneuver and outwit any pirates daring or foolish enough, it will be a wonder indeed."

"I'll say, Sire," replied Wilkinson with a mischievous smile, "if anything goes wrong it shall undoubtedly be only the fault of that cousin of yours in Granoleon."

King Fernando looked around for a nightcap to throw - he still hadn't gotten over that whole thing - but finding nothing, he only responded with a half-amused grimace, and looked back at the map.

28554618832_bbc5c99a2e_z.jpg

Guy K. Wyndzon had been rather quiet up until this point (the idea of treasure had clearly suggested its opposite of debt, which naturally brought his uncle to mind, which obviously made him half wonder who was hanging from a palm tree now and made him hope that worthy wasn't planning on dropping in until this talk was over, at least).

"We ought to loop over here though on the way back though," he interjected, pointing at the map, "as the MCTC has a thriving business going on there as well."

de Chauncourtois and the King leaned over the map.

"True, true," remarked the latter, with a laugh, "but I hope you see to it that we don't pick up your uncle there as well, or every man of the crew will be hanging by their toes from the yard-arms by the time they drop anchor in Terreli!"

28044968083_175fa1e386_z.jpg

Guy looked up at the swinging chandelier with a little silent whistle.

"I'm afraid that if you want to be certain of that the only way is to make sure he's busy hanging somebody else in some other place," he rejoined.

"Well, then, he may be busy hanging you for your pains!" returned Fernando with another laugh. "But as to the route, that will do very well. And in anything to do with treasure, you know," he winked, "Eslandolans may be sure to get it all right!"

The Room:

28376901750_93ae3374a1_z.jpg

And a closeup with E. T. Wilkinson de Chauncourtois:

28582815421_d48a38d93a_z.jpg

More to come soon! I've went with kabel's cutaway style for his build in Terreli as this is situated in the same place, and am quite happy with how it turned out.

Thanks for viewing, C&C are welcome!

It looks fabulous. The stairs and the small table are looking superb, the anchor hanging from the ceiling is a great touch, and that small treasure chest just works out perfectly.

Really nice MOC, looking forward to more of the story.

Very nice interior!!!

So, how are MCTC and ETWC protecting their fleet, if MAESTRO's warships are not sailing along? :)

Looks great Garmadon, I really like that staircase and great idea for the chandelier! Good work with the cutaway too! :thumbup:

Beautiful build! I love the cutaway technique; I'll have to try that in the future.

As others have noted, the stairs and the chandelier are great. I also think the general mix of colors in the build works well. Overall, quite excellent!

I like these cut away builds and this one is no exception.

Plenty nice details and I too really like the staircase.

However, as always one wonders what you scheming Eslanderiandors are up to! ;)

It looks fabulous. The stairs and the small table are looking superb, the anchor hanging from the ceiling is a great touch, and that small treasure chest just works out perfectly.

Really nice MOC, looking forward to more of the story.

Thank you! I always try to make my tables as interesting and realistic as possible (so they generally take me a lot longer than they should pir_laugh2.gif), and the anchor idea just struck me as I was looking through my pirate armament for the gold and treasure for the chest! Yes, gold is a necessity in an Eslandolan build! pirate_laugh_new.gif

Very nice interior!!!

So, how are MCTC and ETWC protecting their fleet, if MAESTRO's warships are not sailing along? :)

Ha, ha, thanks Maxim! You all might show up here too before long! pirate_wink.gif Ha, ha!

Looks great Garmadon, I really like that staircase and great idea for the chandelier! Good work with the cutaway too! :thumbup:

Thanks, Kai! I actually just stole the stairs out of my castle build and they worked out quite nicely here (much better than I expected!) Thanks!

Beautiful build! I love the cutaway technique; I'll have to try that in the future.

As others have noted, the stairs and the chandelier are great. I also think the general mix of colors in the build works well. Overall, quite excellent!

Thanks Capt Wolf! The color-scheme was just about my favorite thing about this build (although it ended up a tad heavy on the brown) - I simply love dark brown, and the light blue, brown, greens, and gold worked out very well. I'll have to try it again myself sometime! I'm looking forward to seeing your take on it! pirate_satisfied.gifpirate_wink.gif

I like these cut away builds and this one is no exception.

Plenty nice details and I too really like the staircase.

However, as always one wonders what you scheming Eslanderiandors are up to! ;)

Ha, ha, thanks Bregir! I suppose you'll just have to wait and see! pirate_devg1.gif

pirate_wink.gifpir_laugh2.gif

I did not know we had such fine headquarters pirate_satisfied.gif

Ha, ha, thanks Captain B! Whatever did you expect? pir_laugh2.gifpirate_laugh2.gif Just wait until you see the entire thing! - I expect it to be a little smaller than the royal palace and just maybe a tiny bit less grandiose - you'll have a long wait if you expect me to build it soon though! default_laugh_new.gif

Wow those stairs! I will definitely be attempting that technique, it looks fantastic! I like the contrast between the dark brown floor and reddish brown walls - makes for an elegant wooden feel.

This looks supercool! The piraty-seaworthy-adventurous-feel gets transported perfectly. I love the little model ship in the background. So very simple, yet just spot on! Gorgeous work! pirate_classic.gif

Thanks all!

Wow those stairs! I will definitely be attempting that technique, it looks fantastic! I like the contrast between the dark brown floor and reddish brown walls - makes for an elegant wooden feel.

Thanks Ayrlego! I think I saw that technique somewhere else, but at any rate I immediately thought of it when I wanted some ornate stair design! pir_laugh2.gif The best part is that it doesn't use all that many rare pieces (at least for me! pirate_laugh2.gif) Thank you!

That's gorgeous!

Lovely colour scheme and that miniship looks very good as well

Thanks Puvel, glad you like it! pirate_wink.gif

This looks supercool! The piraty-seaworthy-adventurous-feel gets transported perfectly. I love the little model ship in the background. So very simple, yet just spot on! Gorgeous work! pirate_classic.gif

Thanks! I was definitely trying to capture the adventurous-piratey feel here, glad it worked!

I like the interior. But the best part is the model ship! It looks great in this room!

Thank you! I was almost tempted to try to rig it out but decided against it! default_laugh_new.gif

:wub: awesome build! Kabel's cutaway style is clearly recognisable, and give a clean feeling to the build. You also have a perfect colourscheme, and amazing stairs