Wow over $1,200. *oh2*

Absolutely amazing. I'm stunned. :oh:

This is showing the way forward for LEGO Technic. There's no going back now!

I am in no way knocking our favorite theme, but I am amazed that a television show actually went the technic route and not with regular bricks. I think that was quite an accomplishment. Maybe the Porsche had something to do with it?

I am in no way knocking our favorite theme, but I am amazed that a television show actually went the technic route and not with regular bricks. I think that was quite an accomplishment. Maybe the Porsche had something to do with it?

Or maybe Paul had something to do with it :wink:

Wow over $1,200. *oh2*

Maybe the Porsche had something to do with it?

The ball was already set into motion loooong before anyone knew anything about the 42056 Porsche... :wink:

Ended up going for $2325.00, and for a GREAT cause!!! Well done!!!!

That is quite amazing. I am however very surprised by the lack of exposure something so unique and special as this received. The only places I had seen that promoted this was Brickset and Eurobricks. I wonder if it wasn't Technic based if other places would have mentioned it. :sceptic:

Wow, This is so cool!!! Way to go Paul :thumbup: You must be so proud on this mile stone. I can understand that this was hard to keep a secret.

As always a wonderful and interesting car design and the one of a kind paint job makes it very unique. Great that it has reached such a high amount of money. Well done friend well done!!!

The truck looks good.