Here is crowkillers' video showcasing the model:

There seems to have been a lot of people involved in this. I am surprised no websites are covering this.

Edited by Meatman

Nice color scheme for an already great looking car. I also really like the white assassin with blue(?) chrome wheels in the top right picture

Thanks for making this thread, it's been pretty hectic this past few weeks and I've been absolutely slammed...

If any of you guys want to see the episode that we filmed, Egor has it uploaded here.

I had a lot of great guys from all over the world pitch in and help out with this special project, and I had to keep everything silent since last year(which was very difficult to do)

This was definitely a unique project and amazing experience that helped get the Technic theme of building some deserved recognition...

This was definitely a unique project and amazing experience that helped get the Technic theme of building some deserved recognition...

Thank you for that and nice van too.

Maybe you should start your own thread about it and get it frontpaged, TLCblogged etc.

Am I the only one who doesn't believe that the guys from the garage put the car back together themselves? :wink:

On television nothing is what it seems...

Please Paul give us the 'behind the scenes' story!

Edited by Theo van Vroenhoven

Am I the only one who doesn't believe that the guys from the garage put the car back together themselves? :wink:

On television nothing is what it seems...

Please Paul give us the 'behind the scenes' story!

I have been sworn to secrecy.. :laugh:

Maybe you should start your own thread about it and get it frontpaged, TLCblogged etc.

In my opinion, the model is too modified with custom painting to be featured anywhere but maybe on an auto website.. I am not a guy that likes to paint parts for appearance.. Chrome wheels is my extent.. This was a special one-off project by myself and Count's Kustoms..

Nice color scheme for an already great looking car. I also really like the white assassin with blue(?) chrome wheels in the top right picture

Those wheels were actually a darker chrome, but they do have a sort of blue tint to them.. Plus they were reflecting the blue color of the mat that the model was sitting on..

There seems to have been a lot of people involved in this. I am surprised no websites are covering this.

My own local news would not even cover it.. There seems to be much politics involved because of what stations own what shows..

Edited by Paul Boratko

Just watched the episode and it was pretty funny seeing them messing with the car. Now I just wish I could see the Top Gear guys getting confused by Lego :laugh:

In my opinion, the model is too modified with custom painting to be featured anywhere but maybe on an auto website.. I am not a guy that likes to paint parts for appearance.. Chrome wheels is my extent.. This was a special one-off project by myself and Count's Kustoms..

I know that you are a purist, but charity is a good cause and needs more publicity. Your other auctions were also posted here, as far as I remember.

Thanks for creating the topic Meatman. I had little time to do so. I will make a frontpage post shortly.

Awesome project and a really cool episode of Counting Cars.

The truck looks great and what a wonderful step outside of the super car category.

Here are 2 pictures of the remote controlled "Shop Truck" that i did for them..

dannys56pickup40.jpg

dannys56pickup50.jpg

Time and again you prove that you're the best when it comes to Lego technic cars. No offense to anyone else, but Crowkiller's cars just have the perfect balance of gaps and smooth panelling in the right places to create wonderful flowing lines. Superb work! :thumbup::wub:

Just watched the show on the link you sent and loved it. Did they need help reassembling it after painting the parts? Were you hiding out the back to help, or did they pull more skills out of the bag and might now be interested in making some lego models of their own? :)

I'm a huge fan of this show and the only episode I miss is this one, typical...

Now that is one amazing custom ride right there with a awesome paint job. Count's Kustoms served you well, I watch this show all the time and I was blown away when I saw this enter the shop. I wish all the best.