Joshua_Caley

[MOC] [WIP] [LDD] Acclamator Class

Hi and this title might sound intreeging but i have just spent over 2 days trying to work out this project i am working on which is the acclamator class in LDD which i am building in progress here are some pictures so far ab2AXXQ.pngyPLbkn3.png3XQAI5Q.pngYsYXzJz.pngXE4GbTj.png

As you can see im trying to put detail into it , i dont mind if its not upto scale or its not right well atleast i built something or came up with something i think that it looks good so far

It's a nice start, maybe try using wheels for the engines, they have some nice gimbeling built in. Just a suggestion

Hi last time i uploaded In progress [Moc] of a acclamator class but this time i got an update that i have done so far i did decide to put detail into it i tried my hardest but im getting onto the sides and then soon hopefully will get to bottom of it done before i go away on holiday i will be back august the 10th if i dont post I am hopefully to have a variety of colours like : Maron , grey , and a shade of grey , it has red on it because it carries shocktropper even though its a acclamator class not a venator class , I hope you enjoy it so far.V0mmsGQ.png

sVhpbtG.png

mCKYkRP.png

This is very nice. You might want to consider reading some forum help information. You can edit posts, so that you don't have to start a new thread. Just a suggestion :blush:

Looks like a lot of fun. I think the ship wouldn't have a flat ventral side though. Maybe try a more angled keel like on the newest Star Destroyer. I like how big it is, and there is a lot of space inside for figs and equipment.

Out of curiosity, is the technic structure the same as 10030's, it certainly look similar.

This ship it going to be epic!

However when designing large ships in ldd it can be easy to forget the weight of the bricks. I recommend you reinforce the skeleton substantially. The 10030 skeleton is not really strong enough for the 10030 itself, so you need to make it stronger. I also suggest you put more feets under it.

Please keep updating this thread with new pictures! :)

This ship it going to be epic!

However when designing large ships in ldd it can be easy to forget the weight of the bricks. I recommend you reinforce the skeleton substantially. The 10030 skeleton is not really strong enough for the 10030 itself, so you need to make it stronger. I also suggest you put more feets under it.

Please keep updating this thread with new pictures! :)

Agree -- I like the style of this MOC and look forward to future updates, but I would also caution to start thinking about reinforcing the support structure in a big way if you plan to build a physical version. Weight adds up really fast.

Hey guys thanks for the feedback in nearly back from Turkey just 2 more days to go and then I will be back on Thursday the 11th and hopefully the project will still be able to open (I hope) i have a good time here really missing the project work all I have is my phone so I can't reply to comments and that but it's been an amazing time, can't wait to get back to work and what I'm thinking is the the back and front and bottom needs extending because the bottom is actually up to scale and the design isn't finished yet but it should be quite big and hopefully hold more then 20 minifigures includes (shock troopers, 501st, working officers in stations and a variety of veichals) but it should be good

Bravo for this work.

Like the others, i would encourage you to solidify your structure, with "technic-liftarms" perhaps, to make a little tension between the technic-bricks. Otherwise, the risk is to see the whole spaceship, and especially its beak, "bending" forward. ;)