Sign in to follow this  
xboxtravis7992

2000 Error?

Earlier today I was locked out of Eurobricks by a #2000 error saying "You do not have permission to access this community." I was worried a bit I had been booted from the site or something, but it came back up later today. Did a slow connection speed cause EB to lock me out? Or was it having server issues this morning?

Generally when I am on a slow connection, it normally just goes to the background colour and then the rest of the page gradually appears. It may be different in different browsers though.

Generally when I am on a slow connection, it normally just goes to the background colour and then the rest of the page gradually appears. It may be different in different browsers though.

I was running it of my Android device on AT&T's network. My Wi-Fi was down; but I have accessed Eurobricks many times before via the AT&T network so it was really weird.

Plus the whole thing about the "can't access this community" statement made me worry I might have been banned for no apparent reason. That was a weird feeling.