Joshua_Caley

[MOC] Mustafar scene Anakins Failure

MUSTAFAR

Hi i know this has been hard for me the last couple of days because i feel like im not really wanted on this because i think my ideas a just to taccy and plain and rubbish, but i was looking at episode 3 stuff an scenes, I see that anakin failed to kill is fello master obi-wan.

This was rendered in BlueRender - I recommend using it if you wan't your LDD mocs to look in a good quality

If you want DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/?p1ifsf7in7k9qec

or you cant download it at the bottom which is quicker I think

q37vm4Z.png

mustafar.lxf

Looks good to me, just a suggestion you might want to make the hill where Obi-Wan is standing a little steeper if you are trying to get movie accurate.

I have never seen this scenario done before - I like it!

As Slenos says, I would make the hill a little steeper - perhaps with a few charred rocks and boulders on it as well.

You lava looks a little too translucent. I suggest you put some small white, yellow, orange and red plates underneath the translucent tiles and offset the surface of the lave a plate worth upwards in a few places to make it look bubbly and in motion. The bright plates underneath the transparent tiles should make the lava look glowing a hot! I suggest using mall 1x1 and 1x2 plates for this purpose.

The lava looks awesome as does the terrain! An excellent rendition of Mustafar, well done! However I would like to third the steeper hill suggestion because as it stands Obi Wan and Anakin feel basically on the same level.

"Anakin don't try it! I have the...slightly higher ground!"

Changes the scene a little :laugh:

Looks very good! Like above said before me, needs a steeper slope. BLueRender is a fantastic program to learn. Maybe you should post a topic, about how to export out of LDD and into BlueRender

Well, there's a scene I've never seen done in LEGO before. I feel like Anakin could use something to represent his stumps, Maybe a pair of 1x1 round black plates in the bottom of his torso??

Well, there's a scene I've never seen done in LEGO before. I feel like Anakin could use something to represent his stumps, Maybe a pair of 1x1 round black plates in the bottom of his torso??

This is what I have done for my burnt Vader. he has the original torso and head, but I removed the legs and put 2 stacks of 2 1x1 round plates (I think 3 are black) to make it look like he got chopped just above the knee. I plan on replacing the black right hand with a metallic one also.

This is nice. I really like the work you have done on the fire and the flames around Anakin's body make it look quite dramatic and gruesome. I do think there should be more detailing on the rocky hill Obi Wan is standing on and maybe some slopes in the b/ground just to give it a bit of height and texture?

Other than that though a really nice scene.

yeah thank you for the feedback , i will try better in future if i recreate it but atm i got a project in work and it has alot of detail atm