Sign in to follow this  
SpacerSteve

[M-F03] The Web we Weave Pt2

Tags: Land Vehicle, Military Building,

Sorry that I pulled a Dannylonglegs on you all. :grin::poke: I kind of needed a break after a year of non stop building.

28453549061_9baab4f2e0_b.jpg

S- Watch out Chogg! What are you doing!

Chogg - Chogg is playing Monsters of Andromeda! Chogg was about to catch a Psy-Space-Duck!

S- Thats fine but you should pull over before playing games on your communicator. In fact productivity of MANTIS has dropped dramatically since this blasted program game out. It must be Kawashita sabotge. We have to go have a conversation with the Ganeral. She should be here soon.

28453546261_0e7793fbae_b.jpg

S- We need to talk about what happened to Raven. Why did you set the bomb in the office. We are spies not assassins. I have half a mind to turn you over to Kawashita for trial.

G- I knew you'd go soft. You set the bomb in the office. We are hearing talk in Kawashita. They saw only you in the security cameras. You wont turn me in because I have a recording of you terminating John Hannibal. First you dispatched John Hannibal now Raven. I'm sure the space police will look at all the evidence an come to a reasonable conclusion. The good news is we have a business proposal that can make this whole problem go away. I made a deal with one of my fathers old friends. He would like to talk to you.

S- You staged John's execution didn't you. It's Leonne Jr. isn't it. You've been working with him all along. Come on Chogg we need to leave

Chogg- Chogg thinks we should stay and listen to what they have to say.

27914660864_f785264f33_b.jpg

Chogg- Chogg thinks we should stay and listen to what they have to say.

S- Not you Chogg......

Leonne Jr- Hello Spacer Steve. We have much to discuss. Thank you Chogg for bringing him to me.

28499393756_5f66b58a02_b.jpg

Thanks for looking C&C welcome.

Edited by SpacerSteve

Can't wait for the story, just from the pictures it looks like its going to be good. :thumbup:

Love the vehicle and large MANTIS symbol. Looking forward to the story. :classic:

Sweet looking scene man! Love the MANTIS logo and the truck is nicely done. Looking forward to the story.

Tonight. I promis :)

Lies!! :tongue: (don't worry... I know how these things are better than most. Don't even look at my builds from last november.)

Nice build! The scene tells the story for itself. Can't wait to find out how this spider-themed story turns out!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Story is finally up........ :laugh:

Lies!! :tongue: (don't worry... I know how these things are better than most. Don't even look at my builds from last november.)

Nice build! The scene tells the story for itself. Can't wait to find out how this spider-themed story turns out!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Ha I know. You still haven't finished the story for a few of them.

Edited by SpacerSteve

Ooh. Called it out Leone Jr. Do I get a prize? Also... damn. Great story and twists! :grin: :thumb_up:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Wow, definitely worth the wait. I can't wait to see this resolve. Looks like the Dust Demons are about to run afoul of another corporation.