Umbra-Manis

[M-Tech] Spoils of War

Torresta

M.A.N.T.I.S. CEO Spacer Steve was visiting one of the new M.A.N.T.I.S. secure storage facilities on Torresta

Spoils%20of%20War1.png

Inside:

SpacerSteve: So what can you show me here?

Facility Manager: This here is a room where we store over-size crystals of awesomium until a use for them is found.

Spoils%20of%20War2.png

Manager: We're currently still transferring mithril and copper to storage here, so I can't show you any of that. And I was going to show you the gold room, but I can't for..... reasons.

SpacerSteve: Specifically?

Manager: Let's just say an anthropomorphic duck is swimming around in it like a porpoise, and he won't leave.

Yay, Tech build done! C&C Welcome! And you can check out the model in 3D on Mecabricks!

Nice Model, It's rendered very nicely too.

Great building with the mantis head. I didn't notice at the first time that it is a LDD MOC. Great rendering also.

Very nice MANTIS Logo on the outside there! Love it! The boxy building is a suitable silo for MANTIS's ill-begotten loot! Great work.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Very nice build! I like the story as well. The building is great with the large MANTIS symbols on the outside. :classic:

Nice Model, It's rendered very nicely too.

Thanks!

That's a great tech built... I like the mantis heads on the walls... really really nice job

Thanks Prof!

Great work Umbra. I'm guessing that Duck Tales was the main inspiration for this? :laugh:

I've actually never watched Ducktales, so it was actually the Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck that was my main inspiration. (Great Story and art, I've read both volumes many times)

Great building with the mantis head. I didn't notice at the first time that it is a LDD MOC. Great rendering also.

Thanks!

Very nice MANTIS Logo on the outside there! Love it! The boxy building is a suitable silo for MANTIS's ill-begotten loot! Great work.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I think it only counts as ill begotten if we steal from Octan after Octan steals it from someone else. :tongue:

Very nice build! I like the story as well. The building is great with the large MANTIS symbols on the outside. :classic:

Thanks Lady K!