just2good

LEGO Cars 3 sets

*image removed*

I knew it.

*link removed*

Edited by Captain Nemo
Do not post Leaked images

The leaks are coming! The leaks are coming!

Disney is taking over LEGO

I knew it

We were once called Disneybricks for a reason, no?

Disney is taking over LEGO

I knew it

Well I mean, 2011 had sets for both themes... so in a way you can say they already took over LEGO. :tongue:

All I hope this means is Toy Story 4 sets in 2018. :drool:

Welp, I saw this coming. I really hope there aren't 30 sets for it this time... this movie is cash-grabby enough as it is...

Looks like there are at least six. Lower right hand corner.

If there's anything we didn't need, it was Cars 3, and a Lego license no less!

Guys, please do not post leaked images or links to them.

Due to the apparent level of interest, I'm going to keep this thread open. However, I prefer it that in the future we do not create new threads for upcoming themes that do not consist of any tangible information other that "we're gettin it". Threads with empty info just devolve into wishlist dumpsters.

Thanks!

Very good news! Although it's highly unlikely, part of me is hoping that TLG touch on the first Cars movie as well as this new one.

Guys, please do not post leaked images or links to them.

Thanks!

Ah, I apologize Nemo. :blush:

Ummmm...besides Cars and a line whose name rhymes with "Flower Dangers", what other line has leaked that we are not supposed to discuss? I mean, if I don't know what it is, how am I supposed to know I'm not allowed discussing it? C'mon,someone please throw me a 2 M. Ø3.2 Bone here.

Ummmm...besides Cars and a line whose name rhymes with "Flower Dangers", what other line has leaked that we are not supposed to discuss? I mean, if I don't know what it is, how am I supposed to know I'm not allowed discussing it? C'mon,someone please throw me a 2 M. Ø3.2 Bone here.

I believe you can discuss it but not post or link any pictures.

Flower Dangers... oh heck no! Lego already did that in 2002, they called it Galidor!

Edited by xboxtravis7992

Flower Dangers... oh heck no! Lego already did that in 2002, they called it Galidor! ������

What is Galidor?

Maybe this is a theme in another dimension?

Edited by LegoRomania

A theme based off of games that include phisical activity and a theme with pirates :wink:

Edited by LegoPercyJ

Sweet! I really rather liked the Cars 2 sets and to be honest, I really like the Cars franchise. (please don't throw things at me.... :cry_sad: ) Being a big car nut, it's the only Disney franchise that really caters to me and i'm quite excited to see what Lego come up with in relation to this movie! This and Speed Champions had better go together like peas in a pod.

Sweet! I really rather liked the Cars 2 sets and to be honest, I really like the Cars franchise. (please don't throw things at me.... :cry_sad: )

<Tosses a cookie> Eat it, it's chocolate chip! :tongue:

In all honesty, I'm not surprised Lego hashed out a deal with Disney. Or maybe it was vice-versa? :tongue: I'm at least curious to see what the sets bring to the table. I have little to no interest in the franchise, but I'll pick a set up if it's got some nice pieces in it. :classic: