SilentWolf

[COR - FB] WETEC Military Headquarters on Isle de Romantica

Lord Alexander Prio had sent out a call for mercenaries to come and aid him in fighting a native uprising on the island. The WETEC decided to dispatch The Alexander with extra troops to aid Lord Prio. The mercenaries were paid for their work, and the WETEC received a plot of land upon which they could construct a residence. The Lord Prio soon after declared independence from his king and set up his own nation, The Grand Duchy of Prio. The WETEC decided to stay on the island and aid in the battle for independence as long as they were paid for their services. It also gave them an opportunity to test and refine the troops they were training on the island of Lacryma. Though they did not expect that the war would enter such a stalemate. The WETEC's commanders on the island are discussing options to hurry the war, as now two of the company's ships are tied up on the island and the Flying Colt is leaving soon.

Commander Henry Austin, has called together the his commanders of the infantry, cavalry, and scouts to discuss future plans. The cavalry commander is just now arriving, and the other two are already in the secure Green Room.

28214893520_5e4814a3a7_z.jpgPrio Residence M by SilentWolf Legos, on Flickr

28214892410_cc86f1a23c_c.jpgPrio Residence M3 by SilentWolf Legos, on Flickr

28214893260_a36c2757fd_z.jpgPrio Residence M4 by SilentWolf Legos, on Flickr

Edit: I realized I had doubled one photo so I have replaced it with the correct photo.

Edited by SilentWolf

Beautiful house SilentWolf! The roof looks really good in that colour (dark orange?) and the interior detail is incredible!

This is stunning!!!

I really like it, even it is digital :)

Fantastic MOC, in my opinion definitely your best work in BoBS. The roof and walls harmonize perfectly, the curved wall tops are great and the interior shows nice detail. Looks great.

Awesome roof, and great colur-scheme wich complements each other very well!

Woooooohoooo! Indeed one of your best MOCs since you joined BoBS. I love the roof! Also the colors and the rendering are really fitting! Keep it up! My only nitpicking would be the mosaic on the garden that looks a bit out of place (I don't know exactly why but, colors maybe?)

Beautiful job! I love the roof! The curved slopes on the top of the wall look good, and excellent use of the masonry bricks in the walls. Clever gate design. And an interior, too! Magnificent details throughout. Well done!

Beautiful house SilentWolf! The roof looks really good in that colour (dark orange?) and the interior detail is incredible!

Yes it is the dark orange color. I had tried a couple colors above the doorway, but when I chose the dark orange it just brought the build to life. So I stuck with that, and I was pleased with the results. The advantage to LDD is I can add so many details, even if I don't own the bricks in real life. The downside is you can keep making changes forever. I had to finally say I had done enough and it was finished.

This is stunning!!!

I really like it, even it is digital :)

I am glad you like it. I enjoy using LDD as it provides me the building capacity I wouldn't have otherwise. If I am away from my bricks like a lot of this month, or I want to build something I don't have the bricks for, it is a great tool. At the end of the month though, I get more pleasure out of the builds I do out of real bricks. There is just something to building it with my hands.

Fantastic MOC, in my opinion definitely your best work in BoBS. The roof and walls harmonize perfectly, the curved wall tops are great and the interior shows nice detail. Looks great.

Awesome roof, and great colur-scheme wich complements each other very well!

Woooooohoooo! Indeed one of your best MOCs since you joined BoBS. I love the roof! Also the colors and the rendering are really fitting! Keep it up! My only nitpicking would be the mosaic on the garden that looks a bit out of place (I don't know exactly why but, colors maybe?)

Thank you all for the compliments. I am glad to hear that I am still improving on my builds. The colors got crazy at the end as I wanted to avoid using any one color too much, so I had to start improvising with the old brown and nougat colors, etc. I did realize when posting that I made a mistake on the lady's dress and made it the same color as the staircase. Oops.

The mosaic was one of my favorite ideas for this build but it definitely was one of the more frustrating parts. I tried several techniques to make it look the part, and this was the best I came up with. In the end, I should have probably left it off, but the idea just sounded too good.

Beautiful job! I love the roof! The curved slopes on the top of the wall look good, and excellent use of the masonry bricks in the walls. Clever gate design. And an interior, too! Magnificent details throughout. Well done!

Thank you! The gate was a fun build, as I wanted to portray the door within the gate method. I also wanted every part to be lockable if it were built in real Legos. I enjoyed the way it turned out but it would be a little flimsy in real bricks. I am please the curved slopes on the wall top turned out as well as I hoped.

The colour scheme is excellent. Really like the roof technique as well.

Having the wooden beams on the exterior and interior is very clever.

The fountain, the door and the little staircase are all nicely done, great looking headquarters!