Video:

Features & Functions:
  • Opening doors, bonnet, trunk
  • 6 cylinder opposite engine
  • Steering with the working steering wheel

IMG_1577.JPG

IMG_1578.JPG

IMG_1570.JPG

Really like it but the holes in the front fenders would look better if you filled it with a tiny panel.

Really like it but the holes in the front fenders would look better if you filled it with a tiny panel.

I doubt it is possible to fix panels there well; I used flex axles to fill the space near bonnet as well.

Looks really great, but the flex axles solution in the front fenders doesn't convinces me.

Edited by LXF

Looks good, but as said above, the fenders look a little strange. Although it's good enough to be instantly recogniseable as a Porsche.

This is really great! The overall shaping is lovely. I like the way the windshield came out as well as all the lights. As others have said, just the gaps in the front that detract from it. Certainly hard to find a solution to that at this scale, but there's little else I'd look to improve here. Well done. :classic:

Well, after the contest end, I'll share instructions for it and you can try to improve if you like. :wink:

Wow! That's great work for that size. The colours work and you presented it well. The gaps are fine with me and for me the rear end is very well constructed.

good luck.

H

I like it. Well done. Lights both front and rear are great, and the folded convertible top looks great.

Looks very authentic!

One of the best looking entries.

I would put a smaller steering wheel. This one is too big, imo.

very cute!

in my must build list! :wub:

I love it! very well done on the look. Looking forward to the instruction, I want try to marry the bodywork to Nico's little Honda

Really cool. Wonderfully compact. Just curious is the rear engine connected to the wheels via the rubber band? Does it have a diff?

I think it's gorgeous.

Well done build and modelling in this scale.

Would love to build it myself.

Really cool. Wonderfully compact. Just curious is the rear engine connected to the wheels via the rubber band? Does it have a diff?

Yes, and yes, there's a diff.

One of the better looking entries. It's lovely!

+ 1 :thumbup: ! No offense to anybody, but some others out there are like a slap in the face for any Porsche/car enthusiast...

This one is really spot on, very neat and instantly recognizable! Worthy to take a second look at details. The black color is a really good choice because it allows to hide some bumps and gaps. A smaller steering wheel would be nice of course - "easy fix" :wink: . A working folding roof would be a dream, but I can immagine it´s almost impossible to make it work and in the meanwhile keep the right looks at this scale.

Edited by brunojj1