Sign in to follow this  
Bregir

[COR-FB] ETTC Warehouse in King's Harbour

Rumours throughout Corrish New Terra and beyond of a mysterious organisation consisting of some of the richest and most powerful notabilities of Corrington are spreading fast. Not much is known of its purposes and and plans, but hear-say suggests that it is growing more and more influental.

Fueling such rumours is the opening of yet another warehouse, this time in King's Harbour on Cocovia. This island is home to some very exotic goods and demand for these in the old world is growing rapidly. Further, the new colonies need manufactured goods and supplies to support their growth and to handle these flows of goods, organisations and infrastructure is rapidly building up.

27817007404_1435bf771a_c.jpg

One such is the newly established warehouse in King's Harbour, licensed by the mysterious ETTC. Located on a line of new stone quays inside the cove, it is already bustling with activity, and the store rooms swiftly filling up, creating the need for an extra outhouse for further goods. Barrels of cocoa for the old world, salted pork for the Royal Navy, and gunpowder for its guns are stored and ready for loading onto the next vessel in need.

28150471860_bdb6c823c0_c.jpg

The presence of Ibn al'Sayeed in the upstairs office and store room might suggest Montoyesque involvement in the ETTC. It sure seems like al'Sayeed is the one in charge of this branch, as he conducts all dealings regarding the goods of the warehouse. Further, his crew appears to be handling much of the logistics of the warehouse.

27817007554_e4a129698a_c.jpg

Rumours aside, this warehouse is one of the first to open on the harbourfront of King's Harbour, and its imposing facade sets the bar for buildings in this new settlement. The activity is bound to grow over time, and this is surely not the last warehouse to open its doors in New Terra.

A warehouse for the ETTC, which will be licensed as a medium commerce.

C&C welcome.

Brilliant warehouse Bregir! The brown and dark red work very well together and all the arches are especially nice. I also like the way you've used the mini-fig bases for the roof. Great job!

Very nice! I like the colors and arches, and there are various little architectural details. I like the little side shed and the waterfront detail. Also like the minifig posing with two different figs rolling barrels.

Tough the street could do with a bit more pavement, that main house is gorgeous :wub:

The street just needs a scattering of 1X1 round light bley tiles. :thumbup:

This building is relatively simple construction, but is executed very well. Nice work. I really like the use of 2X2 crates along the shore. :pir-classic:

Thanks all - I am happy you liked it. pirate_blush.gif

Brilliant warehouse Bregir! The brown and dark red work very well together and all the arches are especially nice. I also like the way you've used the mini-fig bases for the roof. Great job!

Thanks, mate! I really like those two colours together. This was actually build originally to be part of a large porticoed square, but didn't fit in. I liked it nonetheles and had to find a different use for it.

And yeah, I have so many of those bases, I try to find creative ways of using them! pirate_laugh2.gif

Very nice! I like the colors and arches, and there are various little architectural details. I like the little side shed and the waterfront detail. Also like the minifig posing with two different figs rolling barrels.

I just loooooooove arches!

pir_laugh2.gif

And I am happy you like the shed - needed to fill space, but felt another building was too much. And yeah - rolling barrels look nice - but in the first pic, you can see that the guy rolling the big barrel rolled it a bit too far... pirate_tong.gif

Tough the street could do with a bit more pavement, that main house is gorgeous :wub:

I see many people asking for more ground texture - and while I can see why, I sort of like the classic look of the studs. Besides, it's a quayside, not a royal courtyard! pirate_tong.gif

Glad you like the house!

The street just needs a scattering of 1X1 round light bley tiles. :thumbup:

This building is relatively simple construction, but is executed very well. Nice work. I really like the use of 2X2 crates along the shore. :pir-classic:

Thanks Phred! My brother bought me a bunch (like... a BIG bunch) of those crates, so I need to find uses for the somewhere! pirate_laugh2.gif