yetanotherlegoaccount

[MOC] Blacktron X-Ray Spirit

Hi,

Since you say you are new on Eurobricks, I assume you've read the site guideline... If not, that may be a good time to do so.

EB is not a place to advertise your Ideas projects. It's a place where you can post your MOCs, talk about them, ask for feedback, and eventually ask for support in respect of EB site guideline:

/

LEGO Ideas: If you have a great MOC, that is also a LEGO Ideas project, you may present it on EB as you would any MOC, with a single link to the Ideas entry. Make the title about the MOC, not the Ideas business; don't be too shouty, and it is likely to be tolerated. You need to be thinking: 'I want people on EB to see my MOC and comment on it. If they like it, perhaps they'll support it on LEGO Ideas', rather than: 'I want Ideas support! If I post it on EB, perhaps more people will vote!.

Also, bumping old topics without adding anything to the original discussion isn't a good idea.

I like the MOC. I especially like the comparison picture with the bird and the plane! This somehow proofs that your "bird" will fly.