Ecclesiastes

Noriach, summer palace of House Chorian

Very impressive build! Great overall appearance and lovely attention to detail :classic:

I especially love that tower by the harbor.

As I already wrote on Flickr, I'm also very impressed that you managed to bring such a large build all the way "over there" (and it looks like you also had some part in the EB collab build). How did you pack it when going there...?? (How you packed it on the return trip is maybe not something I need to know :wink:)

Wow! Phenomenal work Ecc! Your design for House Chorian is just stunning especially the wood walls. Everything from the overall composition to the smallest details are a work of art. :wub:

Such a beauty my friend!! I really like that it has many wooden parts, as you would see in mitgardia! To bad it was destroyed! Elons grandsons would love to visit!!

Jaw-dropping work here, Ecc! :wub_drool: The main wooden building is my favorite, with the roof layout and various patterns in the woodwork :thumbup:

The rest of the buildings are fantastic as well, the dark red fits in nicely with the other colors.

The trees, rockwork, stone texturing, stairs, and waterfall are all top-notch too :wub:

This is a beautiful build, with so much to see. I absolutely love the overall design, from the structure to the landscaping, and everything else. The dock area looks great, and the surrounding water is nice. I love the staircase design with the curved steps. I also love the dark red structural elements. I also love the way the dark grey stone work stands out from the light grey rock with the moss. The room that peeks out from the rock is really nicely done as well. The use of both stone walls and wooden fences adds good variation, and both fit in well with the surroundings. The design of the trees is very interesting, as well.

Excellent work!

This is fantastic,congratulations on such an impressive MOC! There is so much detail I can only imagine the countless hours designing and building it, amazing.

This is probably the best build I've seen here. Also is another great example of Norse architecture.

Edited by Brandon Stark