MRCA Result April & May: Sunk and Taken by Pirates

April: "took too much water ... sank"

28313607996_0c9e511995_c.jpg

What a blow for the EWTC. Colonel Brickinson was devastated.default_cry2.gif

May: "Taken by the Dread Pirate LaColeon"

28313607166_9686b5904c_c.jpg

Once again the EWTC is shocked: The Banana Boat is lost! :pir-cry_sad:

28313606026_4a73b07e75_c.jpg

And that pirate LaColeon was not alone - he was seemingly strongly supported by the infamous cunning Captain Cookie :pir-grin: :

28313605316_d63a60b519_c.jpg

Let us leave this sad scene, while Colonel Brickinson gently weeps default_cry2.gif , and follow a strange secret dialogue taking place shortly after these events:

[First speaker] The pirate threat must be stopped. Our losses are inacceptable. The future of the Second Foundation is at stake.

[second speaker] Should we continue to follow the S-Plan?

[First speaker] The S-Plan will be carried out nevertheless. Yet all our control of Corrington, Oleon and Eslandola has proven to be insufficient.

We need to take action against the pirates.

[second speaker] It will be done. Through Colonel Brickinson.

[First speaker] Good. Banana?

[second speaker] Yes, thank you.

(to be continued)

C&C welcome :pir-grin:

I do definitely feel sorry for you, but I must say that that conversation at the end is absolutely bristling with potential! pir_laugh2.gifdefault_roflmao.gif Definitely looking forward to whatever they can come up with! pirate_satisfied.gifpirate_laugh_new.gif

I agree with Garmadon here, big things are brewing! :laugh: Neat scenes! :thumbup:

Oh, poor ETWC monkey!

I love How, in the first build, you told a whole story with what?10 bricks?

The S-plan tough...

I do definitely feel sorry for you, but I must say that that conversation at the end is absolutely bristling with potential! pir_laugh2.gifdefault_roflmao.gif Definitely looking forward to whatever they can come up with! pirate_satisfied.gifpirate_laugh_new.gif

The end bit may give you some associations if you are familiar with the works of Isaac Asimov.

I agree with Garmadon here, big things are brewing! :laugh: Neat scenes! :thumbup:

Thanks. I tried to stick to the style that I have used for the previous MRCAs (MCRAs?).

Oh, poor ETWC monkey!

I love How, in the first build, you told a whole story with what?10 bricks?

The S-plan tough...

Yes, the first build is a bit simplistic. Initially I even thought of just putting on the empty blue baseplate...

(seems like 17 bricks pirate_laugh2.gif )

The S-plan is an idea that struck me yesterday and that will give me a decent storyline for many follow-up MOCs. pirate_satisfied.gif

Again: This is losely related to the works of Isaac Asimov (Foundation).

Nice little vignette - I particularly like the sinking ship in the first vignette - very effective use of very few bricks! pirate_laugh2.gif

Nice little vignette - I particularly like the sinking ship in the first vignette - very effective use of very few bricks! pirate_laugh2.gif

Cheap, isn't it pir_laugh2.gif