BrickWild

42054 - Claas Xerion 5000 - MODs, Improvements, Attachments, etc

the pendular steering axle is more ore less working, but it needs some tuning on the mudguard mount

28450812234_33b6f0f985_c.jpg

29038902916_753f4539f2_c.jpg

28450812974_bdf158a87e_c.jpg

the problem is not the mudguard itself, the grey perpendicular connector is touching the lime 3x7 panel with the Claas xerion sticker

No surprises that you're the one to spot the bargain first Grum :laugh: I got it a fortnight ago for £90, if only I had waited I could have saved another tenner...

Actually, if I hadn't bought one already I'd be tempted to get two copies and use the £20 off code (TDX-WYMJ). It's still £80 each, but it would be a quick and easy way to get another set of the tyres, red rims and lime pieces.

It looks very good Effe, maybe you could change the gray angled connector with a black one, so it would match the mudguard perfectly.

i have choosed the grey one to make it better visible on the pictures. the final one will be black

No surprises that you're the one to spot the bargain first Grum :laugh: I got it a fortnight ago for £90, if only I had waited I could have saved another tenner...

Actually, if I hadn't bought one already I'd be tempted to get two copies and use the £20 off code (TDX-WYMJ). It's still £80 each, but it would be a quick and easy way to get another set of the tyres, red rims and lime pieces.

Always happy to help. It's a really good saving. I don't think stocks will last long though.

What do you think about this mudguard?

Looks good, but note that by eliminating the half stud offset of the original, your fender will probably touch the chassis (the ladder and/or fuel tank part of it) at full lock. I have run into this problem while tying to fix the rubbing of the tires when the Xerion is driven backwards.

Unless you glue the blue pins at the end of the 13 Long white beam, won't the cutting blade jiggle up and down as the PTO rotates?

Unless you glue the blue pins at the end of the 13 Long white beam, won't the cutting blade jiggle up and down as the PTO rotates?

In my theory, it won't.

Still waiting to get my hands on that set!

Dafgek, this will happen for sure when i have tested it in real

28506702034_25f5a64546_c.jpg

Can't wait to see it.

And can't wait to get my hands on this set and the Volvo set.