To be honest, I thought it was a worse set. I am positively suprised. Double workindg PTO is love! :wub:

Ok there is no space for a fake engine, and no dive trains, this a pity. :cry_sad:

Edited by Rygar

Really liked the review and it seems to be a very interesting build. The design looks quite nice too with lots of details. I guess that it will be only a matter of time before we will see some other attachments than the crane. That double PTO is really interesting.

Guess I will pick this up as well, well I actually like this set even more than the BWE which got me hyped from the start.

Sariel, I always enjoy your video reviews. Very nice! Looking forward to the Volvo :classic::thumbup:

I have one question: could you make a comparison photo (front and side) with a Claas wheel and a PowerPuller wheel?

Sariel,

Thanks (a lot) for your time spent on editing these reviews.

Real good job!

First time I feel Sariel is very happy about a set! :grin:

It's a shame the hood and cabin are flimsy but we will forgive TLG for this, simply a wonderful set!

Question: using the HOG is it heavier than the Unimog or not?

I thought I would buy this set but no drive train and this crane It is disappointing for me, I will go for the Volvo and for the Class wheels, thank you for your work.

Question: using the HOG is it heavier than the Unimog or not?

I don't remember Unimog steering that well. I'd say it has similar amount of backlash to Arocs.

That HOG seems really awkward, is there any way to make it vertical? Also do you think one could add differentials in the axles while keeping the steering geometry?

I'm sure it can be made vertical, they probably wanted to keep the roof smooth for license reasons. I absolutely don't see any room for differentials in there, and even less room for connecting them to anything.

I have one question: could you make a comparison photo (front and side) with a Claas wheel and a PowerPuller wheel?

Sure.

20160715_102808.jpg

Great Review, Thank You Sariel for the effort!

Small remark: at the end You compared it with the Xerion 3800 (first live pic), which is smaller, thus slightly different proportions. Also the newest version of Xerion doesn't have the external exhaust pipe, it's been integrated under the hood - better visibility for the operator. I count these "mistakes" as posttraumatic effect of the Turkey chase. :classic:

Edited by agrof

Thanks Sariel! :thumbup: :thumbup:

They look like they can be a reasonable replacement for the PP wheels on Jurgen's Backhoe :classic:

I just noticed that your review contains a little error. At 3:42 you state that part 6536 is new in lime, but it isn't at all :wink:

Thanks for the answer Sariel!

Is it possible to put yellow, black and grey rims on these new tyres? Just to see how they look like! Thanks again!

Thank you for the review Sariel, I'll purchase the Claas for sure and you review helped a lot to clear some hesitation I still had :wink:

Great review Sariel

This was on my wish list as soon as I saw it, now it's on my definite list!

Class colours work well in Technic and looking forward to the PTO accessory thread on here.

Oh the front on the model is the counter balance. Used on lots (if not all) tractors to offset the weight of the stuff on the rear etc

Wonder what it would look like without all the nasty blue and red pins/axles ... I can see a refined model coming along

Definitely the flagship model of 2016 for me

Great job Pawel! I always watch your stuff, but you know that :-)

It seems I am the only one dissapointed in this. The looks are ok, but that crane is a disaster. The steering is however cool and I love the wheels the most.

It is however a good starting point of making a scale model version as cargo on a truck.

Another great review, I especially like the table of content with timing, very useful to watch a section again.

This set is a must buy for me: tires, lime panels, double PTOs, great functions. I look forward to see all the attachement and MODs on this set.

Thank you very much for excellent review and nice video.

This tractor looks amazing. Double PTO is fantastic. Steering looks great, but still it seems to me actual turning radius will be huge. Is that the case?

I think the radius is acceptable given the size of the tractor, especially in four wheel steering mode.

Great review. I skipped the speedbuildsection, so I may have missed it, but was Barman right with his reverse engineered solution of the steering? Or is this even a different solution?

I don't remember Unimog steering that well. I'd say it has similar amount of backlash to Arocs.

I'm sure it can be made vertical, they probably wanted to keep the roof smooth for license reasons. I absolutely don't see any room for differentials in there, and even less room for connecting them to anything.

Sure.

thanks Sariel...looks like the PP wheels are STILL the king in terms of sheer size!!

He was right. I discuss this solution in the Impressions part.

great review as usual, my only issue is the 32x speed build....way too fast to see it being put together. But then then video would have been an hour long probably.

Another great review, I especially like the table of content with timing, very useful to watch a section again.

This set is a must buy for me: tires, lime panels, double PTOs, great functions. I look forward to see all the attachement and MODs on this set.

loads of excellent parts in that set, worth it just for the parts list alone.....gonna wait though to see if the price drops. my local toystore often does deals on Technic sets.

I just noticed that your review contains a little error. At 3:42 you state that part 6536 is new in lime, but it isn't at all :wink:

correct, but it has been out of production for several years...i think that is what Sariel meant.

Sariel...can you please post some high res images of the parts list?

[...]

Sariel...can you please post some high res images of the parts list?

Parts list can be seen here. :classic:

Thanks for the review. I'm warming to it now having seen the video, if it had pneumatics I would be thinking of buying it instead of the Volvo. I look forward to your review of the Volvo.

H

Thanks for the review. I'm warming to it now having seen the video, if it had pneumatics I would be thinking of buying it instead of the Volvo. I look forward to your review of the Volvo.

H

i agree....i think the attachment should have used pneumatics instead of small LA and manual operations....but i am sure we will see lots of MOCs using pneumatics in the future.