Zaael

[O-H06] New Parts

Tags: Military Building, Land Vehicle, Engineering

- The Return

- The Scavenge Hunt

- Requested Repairs

- Driving Home

- Meeting the Family

Garv had to pick up some new batteries in the main city of Farmolis and is now on his way back to Zaael's homebase.

28231049221_96860812b6_c.jpg

Meanwhile somewhere in a heavily protected lab aboard a ship somewhere in Andromeda's Gates:

28205665262_acc52457b8_c.jpg

Professor Rachel is reviewing the test results. Results that are disappointing. Zaael had promised something good, but this is bad, really bad, budget cutting bad. The CEO will not be amused, unless Zaael and Rachel can fix it before the next big test run of the "Project".

She decides to call Zaael on a secure line to ask him how he is going to fix this.

27693920593_fd73e42e81_z.jpg

Rachel: "The "Project" is far from working as intended. The whole team is at a loss. I am sending you the results, can you fix this?"

Zaael: "Hello Rachel, I am having a few days off, this can wait...

Rachel: "No it can't, our CEO is supposed to be here next week for the big test run and if we produce the same results our budget will be cut, maybe the whole project will be cancelled!!"

Zaael: "Right haha, you don't really know Pombe, do you?"

Rachel: "..."

Zaael: "Never mind. If it will ease your mind I can have a quick look. Fey and Maan are shopping anyway... It seems one of the key parts is malfunctioning. I will build a new one and ship it to you."

28231067371_6020a74bbf_z.jpg

Rachel: "Thank you Zaael!"

A few hours later:

28205667552_97879a5c81_c.jpg

Garv just returned getting some new batteries with the new Octan Corp truck while Zaael had just finished up building the new component. Perfect timing!

28205667162_988a382ffa_c.jpg

Zaael: "Garv, be careful, this thing is dangerous and very important. Be quick and please don't bump into anything!"

Garv: "Ok, no problem!"

28205666022_c3e779bfbe_c.jpg

Garv: "I will deliver this before you are back in the house, no worries."

Zaael: "I'm serious Garv, no games, no detours, deliver it quick and safe."

Garv: "I will, promised."

28275610906_e83f1eeb8b_c.jpg

Garv: "Sorry darling, I have just one more delivery to make for Zaael and then we can go hike in the north."

Gina: "I heard him say it is a dangerous cargo, be careful sweetheart."

Garv: "No worries darling."

More pics of the truck:

28231049221_96860812b6_c.jpg

28309733025_074877950b_c.jpg

27694651504_7d29b714b5_c.jpg

27695058464_4c930857d3_c.jpg

27693921433_e52f74baa1_c.jpg

Note: the following builds should not be judged:

- the parking lot and the three vehicles in the back there

Edited by Zaael

Wow, on that spaceship, the O looks completely flawless. And the transition from white to grey looks real choice as well.

I like those engines on it a lot. I also really love real ships like that. So many times, it's always a fighter ship or some kinda escape vehicle. I like when people make things like garbage space trucks, or just a nice, simple cargo thing like you did.

I really love that cargo truck. So nice! Lots of greebles on the spaceship interior but not overdone. My one critique is that I believe you used to use the proper yellow minifigs instead of these abominations of fleshies. :laugh:

Wow, on that spaceship, the O looks completely flawless. And the transition from white to grey looks real choice as well.

I like those engines on it a lot. I also really love real ships like that. So many times, it's always a fighter ship or some kinda escape vehicle. I like when people make things like garbage space trucks, or just a nice, simple cargo thing like you did.

Thank you! I'm kinda proud it turned out the way it did.

I really love that cargo truck. So nice! Lots of greebles on the spaceship interior but not overdone. My one critique is that I believe you used to use the proper yellow minifigs instead of these abominations of fleshies. :laugh:

Thanks! I did indeed use yellows at first, but I like the fleshies better. They feel more serious and that's where I wanted to go with my story. Also, blame Goatman and mr Wick and SoNE. :laugh:

Who's the spy on the last but one pics...

What are the police doing ! :grin:

the hover truck is very nice

Edited by Professor Thaum

Poor Rachel is so worried! :laugh: she must be more accustomed to how Dr. Long handles things than Pombe. :tongue:

Also, I have a bad feeling about Garv's chances for a safe and... living... delivery... for some reason... :look:

Gorgeous build! That truck is absolutely gorgeous! I love it! Everything from the darker colour scheme of sand green, dark red, and grey, too the smooth shaping! The greebling is wonderful! The repulsors on the sides are particularly great at lending a realistic feel to the sci-fi vehicle.

You've really stepped up your game and improved exponentially from your first builds here! Your builds are looking more and more like Goatman builds (may his space-soul rest in space-peace)! Keep doing what you're doing! Please! :grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Who's the spy on the last but one pics...

What are the police doing ! :grin:

the hover truck is very nice

Thanks! Those aren't police but Octan employees. :wink: And what spy? :laugh:

Poor Rachel is so worried! :laugh: she must be more accustomed to how Dr. Long handles things than Pombe. :tongue:

Also, I have a bad feeling about Garv's chances for a safe and... living... delivery... for some reason... :look:

Gorgeous build! That truck is absolutely gorgeous! I love it! Everything from the darker colour scheme of sand green, dark red, and grey, too the smooth shaping! The greebling is wonderful! The repulsors on the sides are particularly great at lending a realistic feel to the sci-fi vehicle.

You've really stepped up your game and improved exponentially from your first builds here! Your builds are looking more and more like Goatman builds (may his space-soul rest in space-peace)! Keep doing what you're doing! Please! :grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Thank you for noticing! I wouldn't call it exponentially, but I feel I indeed produce better builds than a year ago. :classic: Thanks for the kind words, being compared to Goatman is a nice compliment. :blush: As for Garv's chances of living through my next post... who knows. :wink: