Sign in to follow this  
TheBrickBuilder14

[MOC] Batman V Superman Dawn of Justice Batmobile V2

Not so long ago I built my version of the Batman V Superman Dawn of Justice Batmobile. At the time I believed it to be close to minifig scale. Recent pictures however and rewatching the scene in the movie have made me realize that it is actually quite big even in real life so I decided to remake my Lego version in order to make it more accurate.

As you can see it is bigger then my previous version but not too big so it is actually in minifig scale this time. I also decided to make room inside the Batmobile to be able to fit a small cockpit area and more importantly a Batman figure.

Enough talk enjoy these pictures:

27694255124_090d98f378_b.jpg

A main shot of the Batmobile showing of some of its front features, the "nose" area was completely redone in order to make it more accurate.

14685249622_DISPLAY.jpg

Probably my favourite shot that I took so I had to include it.

14685250101_DISPLAY.jpg

A side shot, as you can see it isn't that big at all, in total its length is 20 studs (including the "wings" in the back).

14685250112_DISPLAY.jpg

A shot of the rear, this area was also reworked pretty heavily, unfortunately the pictures came out a little dark so you can see all the details but I actually used antenna pieces to replicate the bars that hold up the wings.

14685250561_DISPLAY.jpg

A straight shot of the rear.

14685250572_DISPLAY.jpg

A 3/4 shot of the other side.

14685251151_DISPLAY.jpg

And here is the front from the other side.

14685251162_DISPLAY.jpg

Here is the front head on, you can clearly see the gun and the headlights which are still the same as my previous version but are much more in scale this time. Also note that the Batmobile is around 13 studs wide.

14685251731_DISPLAY.jpg

A higher shot of the front to once again highlight the nose area.

14685251732_DISPLAY.jpg

Here you can see the Batmobile without the gun as it is set to appear in an upcoming DC movie.

14685252181_DISPLAY.jpg

As I said in the beginning I actually added a cockpit for Batman to sit in. I also managed to add some details to it nothing too shabby but nice nonetheless.

14685252192_DISPLAY.jpg

Here you can see the Dark Knight inside the Batmobile, he fits pretty comfortably, the roof can fully close with him inside.

14685252731_DISPLAY.jpg

Here is a picture of Batman standing next to the Batmobile to give you an idea of the scale.

14685252742_DISPLAY.jpg

Another shot of Batman and the Batmobile, I liked this one so I figure why not show it...

14685254571_DISPLAY.jpg

And finally another rendition of the Affleck Batman shot.

So that was pretty much it. Overal I am very pleased with how it came out, I hope that you enjoyed it too if you did please let me know as I greatly appreciate the feedback, as always have a nice day :)

28364204425_9701977b48_c.jpg

Edited by TheBrickBuilder14

Wow, the angles are beautifully constructed. Well done!

Thank you very much! The shape of the car was quite tricky to get right so I'm glad that you like it :classic:

Very intricate, I must say, very awesome, love the shade of grey used. The choice of pieces were brilliant! Overall this is a very awesome MOC!!

Edited by J4ck

Very intricate, I must say, very awesome, love the shade of grey used. The choice of pieces were brilliant! Overall this is a very awesome MOC!!

Thank you very much! Didn't have much of a choice when it came to the color grey as the darkest that Lego has produced up to this date is dark bluish gray, it isn't 100% accurate to the color of the batmobile but its as close as one can get.

You have hit the bulls-eye with this build..it`s instantly recognizable from any angle...superb job!! 

41 minutes ago, r5-j2 said:

You have hit the bulls-eye with this build..it`s instantly recognizable from any angle...superb job!! 

Thanks! Though I did feel that this model could be improved in many ways and have done so pretty recently; here is the new topic of that model;