The fourth module in my large collab with John. See the others, 1st, 2nd, 3rd. As you might guess, this module will connect with the Paddock module, and the previous gatehouse. All of the buildings have full interiors and working doors. The farmhouse itself was inspired by Derfel Cadarn.

Nordheim farms often include a small stone cottage. And the main gatehouse sees plenty of traffic as people travel to and from the city, and merchants deliver their wares.

Overview-1.jpg

Back-corner.jpg

Back-c.jpg

Right-1.jpg

FH-close.jpg

House.jpg

FH-fire..jpg

House22.jpg

See more pictures on brickbuilt.

C&C welcome :classic:

Edited by soccerkid6

Love everything about this. The farmhouse is my fav with the walls pushing out. Love the snow, the wall and the tall bottom floor on the wood building. Another great build soccerkid6.

A great addition to the collab, I love the stone house out front. :thumbup: Not sure the red and sand green are quite to my taste colorwise, but the snowscape gives the build a very nice atmosphere!

Very nice build, SK, the curving wall and tower look great, and stone hut and snowscape - especially in the front - are excellent too! :thumbup:

I'm not quite sure about the colors on the inside building, though, and the poles around it seem to make it look like it's trying to hold its breath :grin::laugh: Overall, great job, though, looking forward to seeing all the models together! :classic:

I love the stonework on that farmhouse - absolutely stunning. I actually like the sand green and red combo, but maybe that is just me. I'm not sold on all the brown cones, though, in the walls; it's not bad, but not my favorite.

To conclude, let me echo what some others have said, that I cannot wait to see all the builds put together!

Love everything about this. The farmhouse is my fav with the walls pushing out. Love the snow, the wall and the tall bottom floor on the wood building. Another great build soccerkid6.

Thank you :sweet:

A great addition to the collab, I love the stone house out front. :thumbup: Not sure the red and sand green are quite to my taste colorwise, but the snowscape gives the build a very nice atmosphere!

Thanks Kai! That house is very different from what I normally do, but was inspired by an illustration in Jan Brett's book, Trouble with Trolls, and I rather like it myself :classic:

Very nice build, SK, the curving wall and tower look great, and stone hut and snowscape - especially in the front - are excellent too! :thumbup:

I'm not quite sure about the colors on the inside building, though, and the poles around it seem to make it look like it's trying to hold its breath :grin::laugh: Overall, great job, though, looking forward to seeing all the models together! :classic:

Thanks Garmadon!

I love the stonework on that farmhouse - absolutely stunning. I actually like the sand green and red combo, but maybe that is just me. I'm not sold on all the brown cones, though, in the walls; it's not bad, but not my favorite.

To conclude, let me echo what some others have said, that I cannot wait to see all the builds put together!

Thank you, the farmhouse was the first thing built on this module, and is one of my favorite sections of the whole collab!

The walls on that farmhouse are stunning! So realistic! I'm going to have to borrow that idea sometime down the road.

At first, the pictures would only load half, but that was enough to see that you, once again and in your own mind-blowing style (you don't need DC!), are bbuilding a masterwork (the whole collab, so you is both you and John) :thumbup:

Niiice! Landscaping, the shape of the hut, the wall and the woodwork, lots of different things in a beautiful combination

Great build! My personal favourite part is the wall design and texturing on the cottage. It all adds together for an amazing MOC!

Very fine, quite diligent execution. And lovely!

:thumbup:

Thank you :classic:

The walls on that farmhouse are stunning! So realistic! I'm going to have to borrow that idea sometime down the road.

Thanks MKJ! The design was easier to work with than I expected, though it did take a little practice.

I have no words to express how amazing this is!

At first, the pictures would only load half, but that was enough to see that you, once again and in your own mind-blowing style (you don't need DC!), are bbuilding a masterwork (the whole collab, so you is both you and John) :thumbup:

Thanks Titus :sweet:

Niiice! Landscaping, the shape of the hut, the wall and the woodwork, lots of different things in a beautiful combination

Thank you, Puvel!

Great build! My personal favourite part is the wall design and texturing on the cottage. It all adds together for an amazing MOC!

Thanks BC :classic:

Excellent work. I like how you turned a normally bland and plain light bley wall into something textured and interesting. The interiors of the buildings are also very well done.

So cute little house there... Those angles are lovely! :wub: :wub:

Nice work! I especially like the walls of the farmhouse. :thumbup:

Thanks!

That small stone cottage is so cool. The design is awesome.

Thank you :classic:

Excellent work. I like how you turned a normally bland and plain light bley wall into something textured and interesting. The interiors of the buildings are also very well done.

Thanks, the SNOT 1x2 curved slopes under the battlements of the wall were my favorite section in that design :classic:

Very nice lots of great character!

Thanks!

So cute little house there... Those angles are lovely! :wub: :wub:

Thanks Gunman :sweet:

The wall textures are great as are the houses! Love the corner fire place!

Thank you! I'm glad you noticed the corner fire place :classic:

The stonework is excellent, particularly on the farm house. Can't wait to see it put together! How many modules are planned btw?

Edited by Blufiji

Looks great as usual! Ca Love all the details and your snowscaping is so realistic!! n´t wait to see the whole collab put together!

Is the background edited or what type of background do you use? I find it very effective to show the white snow and all the light bluish grey that otherwise should have been blended in in a white background! Great!!! :classic::thumbup:

Great build, it has Mitgardia written all over it! :thumbup: The wooden building is my favourite, reddish brown and sand green looks perfect together, and red is an interesting colour choice, but definitely looks good. I like how the interiors are packed with details and full of life, and the fireplace on the corner is super awesome! :wub: By the way, this is probably the first time I saw Balin's hairpiece not on a flesh or white (Algus) minifigure, it looks nice on yellow too.

The stonework is excellent, particularly on the farm house. Can't wait to see it put together! How many modules are planned btw?

Thanks Blufiji! We haven't revealed the number of modules yet, as we want it to be a surprise :classic:

Looks great as usual! Ca Love all the details and your snowscaping is so realistic!! n´t wait to see the whole collab put together!

Is the background edited or what type of background do you use? I find it very effective to show the white snow and all the light bluish grey that otherwise should have been blended in in a white background! Great!!! :classic::thumbup:

Thanks dG! The background is dark blue fabric.

Great build, it has Mitgardia written all over it! :thumbup: The wooden building is my favourite, reddish brown and sand green looks perfect together, and red is an interesting colour choice, but definitely looks good. I like how the interiors are packed with details and full of life, and the fireplace on the corner is super awesome! :wub: By the way, this is probably the first time I saw Balin's hairpiece not on a flesh or white (Algus) minifigure, it looks nice on yellow too.

Thanks Sorrelon :sweet: