Sign in to follow this  
David FNJ

[M - A06] My Terms

Tags: MANTIS

27951485350_fbae4f9e0c_c.jpg

Double D's log 49: If I was going to be chased around by this alien, I was going to do it my way - underground.

The sand is nice, as MR. Greeble pointed out. Even in this quick build, your talent shines through in the ruble/crate and repetitious structural aspects of the wall. His adventure may be in a timeloop though... can't imagine he's been running away from the Alien for this many weeks! :laugh::poke:

Great work!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

A very nice little build with just the right amount of detail to keep it interesting and yet simple. :sweet:

I like the little bits of sand on the ground! Really makes it feel abandoned.

Thank you!

The sand is nice, as MR. Greeble pointed out. Even in this quick build, your talent shines through in the ruble/crate and repetitious structural aspects of the wall. His adventure may be in a timeloop though... can't imagine he's been running away from the Alien for this many weeks! :laugh::poke:

Thanks! You're definitely right about the timing, this storyline all takes place within a few days, and Dave hasn't even been chased by the alien for an entire day.

A very nice little build with just the right amount of detail to keep it interesting and yet simple. :sweet:

Thanks Lady K! Edited by David FNJ