Wow. Those images are beautiful and I like this style very much (like Kevin Moo's instructions). Lego should really consider this kind of instructions, even if they are rendered, not pictures of a real build.

Can't wait. It is a very nice looking model! Will look awesome on my technic racing shelf.

Any rare or hard to get pieces?

Edited by technic_addict

Thank you all !

I tried to use only common parts for this model. Maybe flexes would cost a bit ( 6x white 19L, 8x black 12L and 4x black 11L )

Excellent news!

Sharing this beauty with other Lego fans is a much greater and longer lasting thing, than win a bunch of plastic pieces. :wink::thumbup:

Instructions are now available ! :classic:

800x450.jpg800x450.jpg

I divided the instructions in two PDF : one for the chassis, and one for the bodywork.

Some specs :

- 1898 parts

- 310 steps

- More than 1058 photos have been used to create the instructions

I added a new feature at the beginning : it an interactive summary : by clicking on an area of the car, you will be redirected to the page of its building instructions.

1280x720.jpg

Of course, here is the Rebrickable link : https://rebrickable....sche-919-hybrid

If you don't want to download the instructions, I added the two pdf here :

Book 1 :

https://goo.gl/photo...Uzk3GzLBFgM5k67

Book 2 :

https://goo.gl/photo...2fDdur4tU9JRvL6

The instructions took more than 120 hour to create, if you want to help the work involved, feel free to donate here : https://paypal.me/mimad

Edited by Charbel

OMG! Wow, I've got 99,9% of parts! Take my money! :sweet::thumbup:

Edited by ifilin

These instructions look so great, really wonderful! Even better, I have almost all of the parts. I might really build this one when I get the time, just to learn from it.

So many thanks for making this!

(I may change the front suspension though, I don't like the stress it puts on the 4 x 0.5 liftarms)

Thank you all ! I'm glad to see your liked the instructions.

I am right now building it to test the instructions, I found some small mistakes so the file will be updated soon.

@LegomanAdam : you're fast ! if you found any mistakes or something unclear, don't hesitate to tell me.

After looking through these instructions I am even more impressed with this MOC. Very well done. I'll have to make it.

Maybe for TC11, should have Eurobricks members vote on the the Porsche Dream entries. I'm sure this one would finish near the top.

The best way to tell the author how I like his creation is to promise that I will build it!

So I will do all possible to build this great Porsche! Only the problem is a free time, about parts almost perfect!...

Thanks for sharing the instructions!

Not only the model is of extra quality that I´m wondering why you were punished so hard not to qualify into top 10 in the contest, IMO this is at least within top 5! Your instructions are lovely and would easily sell 15€ each. I really appreciate such photo sequence style instructions coming out in the last time from such talented builders, so I want to consider it for my future MOCs as well. Thanks for sharing!

Your Porsche looks awesome Charbel!

It has a nice aggressive look. The colour schema is great especially with your custom stickers.

I would build it myself, if I wasn't busy building my own LMP1 car. But for sure I will be taking your model as inspiration for my own.

My own instructions looks far worse).

No ! I love the look of your pictures. This is something I can't achieve.

I would build it myself, if I wasn't busy building my own LMP1 car. But for sure I will be taking your model as inspiration for my own.

Great ! Can't wait to see your lmp1 !

No ! I love the look of your pictures. This is something I can't achieve.

I just shooting in RAW and then processing all photos for proper (almost proper) white balance and raising shadows/dimming highlights where needed. I mean all these arrows, substeps, numbers e t.c.) When i was making previous instructions for Blaze Cabrio - i was so tired after drawing all that arrows... And when i realized that 550's instructions will be 5 times larger, i just decided to leave all photos without any marks.