badchriss

Assembling the Lego Star Wars TFA Game

Okay,i got the Idea for a Thread like this after playing Lego SW TFA on my Computer.I noticed that there are many different Objects,Decorations,Ships,Speeders and Bits and Bites that aren`t part of an official Set.

It`s kinda the Counterpart for the "Assembling Bricksburg",hence the Thread Title.

No matter if you have the Game or not,you can contribute to this Thread by leaving a Comment or help to "deconstruct" some of the ingame Models.

As i mentioned,the Game has various Ships and other Things which aren`t in a Set.

Wanna see a few Examples?How about these little Microfighters like Rey`s Mini Speeder or the Guavian Fighter:

LEGOSWTFA_DX11%202016-07-08%2019-02-49-95_zpszsnadct6.jpg

LEGOSWTFA_DX11%202016-07-08%2019-02-41-99_zpslhozsp9a.jpg

LEGOSWTFA_DX11%202016-07-08%2019-02-46-95_zpsgyf5m3da.jpg

LEGOSWTFA_DX11%202016-07-08%2018-55-08-67_zpsxnjcamxu.jpg

LEGOSWTFA_DX11%202016-07-08%2018-55-16-18_zpsydrdmhbm.jpg

LEGOSWTFA_DX11%202016-07-08%2018-55-09-86_zps28d3qgr1.jpg

LEGOSWTFA_DX11%202016-07-08%2018-55-07-00_zpspnvtdrb2.jpg

Forgot what this Thing was supposed to be,but i like it:

LEGOSWTFA_DX11%202016-07-08%2018-47-07-29_zps0vie9jvd.jpg

LEGOSWTFA_DX11%202016-07-08%2018-47-24-98_zpsf19mumkh.jpg

LEGOSWTFA_DX11%202016-07-08%2018-47-05-52_zpskiq0qqqk.jpg

How about Darth Vaders new Ride?Isn`t it pretty?

LEGOSWTFA_DX11%202016-07-06%2020-52-08-84_zps03r2dt8k.jpg

I also made the Transporter from the Rebel Hangar:

TFA%20Hangar%20Transporter-3_zpscspgrt93.png

"Vader's new ride" Is actually from Poe's X-Wing set, I think it's supposed to be a little cargo buggy thing. They did stick some od those paint rollers on for handles though!

I so wish they had released the size accurate Rey's speeder as a set! Doesn't look too hard to build though.

"Vader's new ride" Is actually from Poe's X-Wing set, I think it's supposed to be a little cargo buggy thing. They did stick some od those paint rollers on for handles though!

I so wish they had released the size accurate Rey's speeder as a set! Doesn't look too hard to build though.

I love how they used the sausage part on Reys speeder.

I would love to see the Finalizer and Evenera as full models. I myself have considered downloading the game on PC just to extract the files and reverse engineer them somehow.

I'm afraid the bigger Ships like the Finalised or the Star Destroyer are regular 3D Models and not made of Bricks.

Still I wonder if it would be possible to extract the brickbuild Vehicles somehow to reverse engineer them...

I'm afraid the bigger Ships like the Finalised or the Star Destroyer are regular 3D Models and not made of Bricks.

Still I wonder if it would be possible to extract the brickbuild Vehicles somehow to reverse engineer them...

Are the versions you can play as in the dog fighting just models because I thought they were somewhat brick built.

Do you happen to have a picture of the heavy trooper's blaster and whether or not that can be made?

This thread reminded me about the more accurate resistance transport they made for the resistance hanger and dogfighting gameplay. Really makes me want to extract those files.vBw49KD.jpg

*snip*

This thread reminded me about the more accurate resistance transport they made for the resistance hanger and dogfighting gameplay. Really makes me want to extract those files.

I would love to get one for the Millennium Falcon as well. They use the 75105 model a few times but there's a bigger version they use as well. It sort of gives me hope that we might get it in a UCS Set if someone has worked hard enough to build in digital form.

I would love to get one for the Millennium Falcon as well. They use the 75105 model a few times but there's a bigger version they use as well. It sort of gives me hope that we might get it in a UCS Set if someone has worked hard enough to build in digital form.

That's just the UCS from forever ago with a different radar assembly unfortunately.

Does anyone happen to have screenshots of the FO transport microfighter?

That's just the UCS from forever ago with a different radar assembly unfortunately.

Does anyone happen to have screenshots of the FO transport microfighter?

Did my best to get some shots of it on Jakku. Also if you guys get me a list of vehicles and microfighters I can do my best to get more photos of them.hiQp3GF.jpgcYCF2xC.jpgBcYtixc.jpgv2Gbk6j.jpg

BO8vHHp.jpg

Do you happen to have a picture of the heavy trooper's blaster and whether or not that can be made?

Oh you mean this triggerhappy Guy?

LEGOSWTFA_DX11%202016-07-10%2023-28-55-49_zpstpcfn5mv.jpg

LEGOSWTFA_DX11%202016-07-10%2023-29-11-03_zpseyv5comc.jpg

LEGOSWTFA_DX11%202016-07-10%2023-28-40-15_zpsmuteer6j.jpg

LEGOSWTFA_DX11%202016-07-10%2023-33-41-54_zpsb0e3l6um.jpg

I would love to build some of those big and heavy Guns various Characters use.I tried my Luck at the Heavy Stormtrooper but i can`t get it right.

There are still Parts missing and i think this Rifle doesn`t exist in this Form in RL.It`s missing one Clip (that Thing where you can clip in various Objects...)

TFA%20small%20Tidbits.lxf_zpsydcjg534.png

I'm seeing a lot of interesting models here. In fact, we have an index here on Eurobricks with models from TT's games recreated in LDD. Sadly, this topic hasn't been updated in a long time and doesn't contain a lot of models. But I suggest you add all of the models you create here to that topic so that they can be easily found. You can find the topic here.

As for extracting the models from the gme, a quick search reveals that there might be a way to do it: see this topic. However, I'm quite sure that you won't get anything LDD-friendly. First of all, I think the models are simply meshes instead of being built out of virtual bricks. Secondly, as everything in these games is about efficiency, they don t contain an internal structure. So I'm afraid it will be all work by hand...

Been meaning to add this to my custom T-70 for a while and the new game came with a way to do it but I am unsure which version looks more like the games. This is the wing mounted turret from the jakku cutscene btw.

1468160119064.jpg

ABWqyv2.png

Been meaning to add this to my custom T-70 for a while and the new game came with a way to do it but I am unsure which version looks more like the games. This is the wing mounted turret from the jakku cutscene btw.

*snip*

*snip*

*snip*

The second version looks the most like the game. It just needs the grill pieces on either side.

The second version looks the most like the game. It just needs the grill pieces on either side.

Tried to get the grille tile on the two studs but they just won't because of how LDD works

<snip?

do you by chance have an LDD or some sort of instructions for the right turret? I can't figure out the piece that is at the core of the build.

Edited by MKJoshA
please don't quote pictures

Well,couldn`t completely figure out how Rey`s Speeder was build but i finished the Eravana Microfighter:

I had to use other Colors sometimes but overall it turned out pretty close to the Game.I love how they used that Door Cage for the Frame Structure...

LEGOSWTFA_DX11%202016-07-18%2011-55-54-33_zps8ma1ssfq.jpg

LEGOSWTFA_DX11%202016-07-18%2011-55-46-51_zpslomnkcfi.jpg

LEGOSWTFA_DX11%202016-07-18%2011-55-36-91_zps7ds6h4yo.jpg

TFA%20The%20Eravana-1_zpsxqwkwiwk.png

TFA%20The%20Eravana-3_zpsrynneeh1.png

TFA%20The%20Eravana-2_zpsd8jg3bqa.png

Nice work! I'm trying to figure out the SF TIE fighter micro from the game, looks pretty cool. Hope they release some of these sets

[snip]

How do you unlock Mini Rey's Speeder?! I've 100%'ed the game on PS4 and there's nothing like it!

Edited by Brickdoctor
Please don't quote images.