Hi fellow LEGO Technic fans,

I just got authorization to publish the video interview I and Sariel did with the LEGO Technic team, during the LEGO Fan Media Days 2016, in Billund.

I guess you might be interested to listen. :)

Unfortunately there was a lot more questions that didn't fit in the two 30m slots, although we have talked about some offline. Maybe we will have another chance to make even more questions someday.

Nevertheless I hope you find some interesting information and answers to your questions.

More information here.

Video interviews with other teams (LEGO Rebrick, LEGO House, LEGO Worlds, LEGO Ideas) will be also published timely. Managed to include LEGO Technic related questions in all them. :)

Ji, please feel free to merge this with another topic if there is a more appropriate one already.

Great interview made by Conchas and Sariel's.

Enjoying it so much.

Thanks for sharing . :thumbup:

Excellent interview and very interesting answers. Would have loved to have been there to list all the awesome new parts I want :laugh: as well as sets and ideas and so on, and also to thank them for the new pneumatics :classic: . Would have been nice to dig a little deeper into the colour vomit thing (we already know it is useful for 8 year olds, but when a set is marketed for 16+ I don't think so) as well as their thoughts on specific new part ideas but I understand there is only limited time and you easily filled the hour with lots of good questions, so thankyou :classic: .

Also, you hint that other questions were asked off camera. Can you give any insight into these?

Edited by allanp

Excellent interview and very interesting answers. Would have loved to have been there to list all the awesome new parts I want :laugh: as well as sets and ideas and so on, and also to thank them for the new pneumatics :classic: . Would have been nice to dig a little deeper into the colour vomit thing (we already know it is useful for 8 year olds, but when a set is marketed for 16+ I don't think so) as well as their thoughts on specific new part ideas but I understand there is only limited time and you easily filled the hour with lots of good questions, so thankyou :classic: .

Also, you hint that other questions were asked off camera. Can you give any insight into these?

We gave some good suggestions for new sets (I believe), but that's something we can still elaborate further. :classic:

As well as about colors and so on!

Ok. I was absent during these weeks, I've just seen the long interview and it looks interesting.

Edited by Rygar