Ayrlego

[Cor - Jul FB1] Small Residence, Mooreton Bay

Captain Matthew Sawkins of the Lady Jacqueline has had this fine but modest house constructed in a prime location in Mooreton Bay, Alicentia. Here he and his wife Hannah enjoy a relaxing drink on their upper balcony with beautiful views of the bay. In the street below a baker originally from New Olean sells his wares in a handcart.

27866642680_c342fe9c1b_c.jpg

The Sawkins' son Craig can be see playing in his bath in the yard (under the watchful eye of his nanny of course - safety first!)

28069552961_3642204a62_z.jpg

A quick house for Mooreton Bay. Licensed as a small residence. C&C welcome!

This is really nice, love the overall moc (the interaction of figs) and the foilage...

Only criticism or advice that I would give is that you might want to moc the door

as well to make the build complete (but that's just my opinion)

A good build! pirate_blush.gif

Very pretty house, the woodwork is really great especially the porch! And that roof technique is always fantastic. :thumbup:

Nice house !

I like the woodwork and the fence hiding the bathing tub is great !

Good job !

Great build, with a gorgeous colout-scheme! Keep it up! :thumbup:

Great build! The house has a lot of character raised up off the ground, with the porch and balcony and railings, and the roof. The surrounding scene is also excellent with the tree, vine, and dirt road. Excellent figure posing to top it all off. So much to like with this build! Well done!

This is what my minifigures dream of for a house. The roof is excellent, the porches are well done, and the vines on the side of the building add a lot to the scene. The bath barrel is an awesome addition. Glad to see Mooreton Bay growing.

Thank you everyone for your comments!

Only criticism or advice that I would give is that you might want to moc the door

as well to make the build complete (but that's just my opinion)

I did consider this, and now you've pointed out I regret not going through with it. I'll definitely try a MOC door on my next build! Thanks!

Very pretty house, the woodwork is really great especially the porch! And that roof technique is always fantastic. :thumbup:

Thanks Kai, believe it or not it's the first time I've tried it! I've been stockpiling dark red 1x1 round bricks for a while waiting for this day, unfortunately my sorting wasn't the best and I found an additional 20 or so after I'd finished and photographed the build. pirate_sceptic.gif

Nice house !

I like the woodwork and the fence hiding the bathing tub is great!

Good job !

Thanks Faladrin, I saw the technique on YouTube

for flooring and immediately decided I needed to try it as a fence.

Great build! The house has a lot of character raised up off the ground, with the porch and balcony and railings, and the roof. The surrounding scene is also excellent with the tree, vine, and dirt road. Excellent figure posing to top it all off. So much to like with this build! Well done!

Thanks Capt Wolf, I get alot of my inspiration from your settlement builds so your compliment means alot!

This is what my minifigures dream of for a house. The roof is excellent, the porches are well done, and the vines on the side of the building add a lot to the scene. The bath barrel is an awesome addition. Glad to see Mooreton Bay growing.

Thanks SilentWolf, If I've ever get time on my building list maybe I can loan your minifigs the services of the architect for a residence in Elizabethville!

Edited by Ayrlego