ACPin

Garage Find Old Space Themed Sets

A menagerie of Spacey sets, so enjoy the eye candy for what it's worth! Half of them are still sealed in their boxes...

AC

27496837864_5690b8b2ff_c.jpg

28053583441_980dbb57cb_c.jpg

27496555353_fcf448e76e_c.jpg

28053582321_f2b5b37209_c.jpg

28097339496_f9bc060d22_c.jpg

28053580421_4dab21bf89_c.jpg

Please have a garage sale.

Very unlikely but planning on building the opened sets at some point...

AC

I dream about this sort of thing

Wow, you are one lucky guy!

Thanks and there are also similar threads in Town and Technic if you're interested.

AC

not sure what I should have done if i'd found this, honestly. sure, there are some nice sets and the sealed boxes are gems, no doubt, but all these sets are not really popular, especially compared to the older space sets.

still, a really great find, congrats! :sweet:

not sure what I should have done if i'd found this, honestly. sure, there are some nice sets and the sealed boxes are gems, no doubt, but all these sets are not really popular, especially compared to the older space sets.

still, a really great find, congrats! :sweet:

Even my three sons did not want to play with these late Space themed sets except for the Ice Planet and Space Police which they opened/played. That's actually the main reason why they remained sealed all these years. Good thing they were bought on clearance about 50% off at that time.

AC

Those display boxes...:wub:

I don't usually keep boxes, but those whisk me right back to being 7 and hoping mom would go to Kmart, just so I could go sit in the toy aisle and peek inside the huge Lego boxes for sets I could never have...

Nice haul!

*huh* Another huge find? Looks like your garage had more Lego in it than cars! :laugh: It's amazing how you kept those sets in pristine condition for so long.

OMG, all the Ice planet stuff, one of my favorite themes from my childhood.

My three sons have those opened except for the base.

Those display boxes... :wub:

I don't usually keep boxes, but those whisk me right back to being 7 and hoping mom would go to Kmart, just so I could go sit in the toy aisle and peek inside the huge Lego boxes for sets I could never have...

Nice haul!

Actually used the boxes for the opened sets so that my three sons always remember where they put their toys. The larger sets wer actually bought mostly on clearance sales.

Where do you find those garages? :cry_happy:

In my hometown.

*huh* Another huge find? Looks like your garage had more Lego in it than cars! :laugh: It's amazing how you kept those sets in pristine condition for so long.

You're right, the garage is actually a storage space and the car stays outside. Just these huge plastic bins kept them from moisture, dust, room lights, etc.

AC