Sign in to follow this  
Wat Tambor

[MOC] First Order Transporter - Micro-Fighter

Hello Star Wars community,

I am proud to present you my entry for the first round of this years Star Wars MOC Olympics on ImperiumDerSteine.

It is the first time that I take part in the contest, because normally I am not so much into Star Wars but this year I try to progress as far as possible for a mainly Castle-builder. We will see how it turns out. :grin:

Our task was to build a Micro-Fighter of our choice, so I decided to recreate the First Order Transporter, also known as Atmospheric Assault Lander, or like rolli says a giant vacuum cleaner. :tongue:

I tried to include all the little details that are important for a Micro-Fighter, it should be stable enough that children can play with it and some play features should also be included.

28019339846_d1af8be959_c.jpg

Atmospheric Assault Lander - Micro-Fighter by Jonas Obermaier, auf Flickr

And the video that shows the play features, please click on the picture below to start it. :wink:

27976353331_448435bbd0_c.jpg

Micro-Fighter Play Feature by Jonas Obermaier, auf Flickr

C&C welcome!

Cheers

Jonas

Love it. The video of it blasting the sand-people is great. I particularly like how the brown weeds make it seem like it is whizzing through the air.

This is really cool Jonas, I would like to see more photos showing the engines and the front end detail too + how you fitted the missiles in.

I've also had a go at a Microfighter version of this ship here:

http://www.eurobrick...topic=129733

so its always interesting to see how someone else tackles the same design problem :) Good luck with the contest!

Edited by Joemmo