Avtoros is already informed. Since global company LEGO Group can't instantly protect its rights, then, what small local Avotoros company can do against them? Bad  idea to sue Chinese companies on their law territory, just waste of money...

I am afraid, we will see other MOC's soon. So I opened other theme for discussion. Don't wanna fill this thread of brilliant model discussing thiefs.

Edited by rm8

10 hours ago, Tommy Styrvoky said:

I wonder if this influx of decent 3rd party copies of existing parts will infiltrate Bricklink.:angry:

There was a store on BrickLink that was selling Lepin sets for a day or so.  I think it was a 0 fb seller from Russia.  I'm certain these parts will end up on BL.  It's just a matter of time, even if Lepin goes away another will take their place.

Hey Rm8, thanks for making that new topic, it is very needed right now to organize as much as we can to do something about those companies, it is very sad that all this is happening and even worst to know that must of us are powerless in this theme.

About these 3rd party parts in Bricklink and any other Lego stores, don't even doubt that some people has already bought cheap clone brands sets, and are ready to sell the parts at original Lego prices, I am very sure of that, because is a perfect business for these sellers.

Hi Madoka,

I'm sorry to have to report to you  a bad news like this but...are you informed that your MOC become a LEPIN regular set? 

Please take a look:
14523222_1221811791193557_60071977890361

2 hours ago, Frank4bricks said:

Hi Madoka,

I'm sorry to have to report to you  a bad news like this but...are you informed that your MOC become a LEPIN regular set? 

Please take a look.

If you look above at the previous replies, you can see that he already knows.

We have nice time today:sweet:

Thanks to Avotoros company for meeting us at their facility. Thank Madoka for such cool model.Just build it this week. Some photo and video will be shared later.

13_JnEsumv0.jpg

G9_NMYCjEhE.jpg

gkzBx3Hn3vE.jpg

me, Madoka and Kirill (desert eagle)

VbmJEEQ_b9s.jpg

Edited by rm8

Great, great, great! I wish You the best fun guys! :thumbup: :sweet:

I believe we will see in the near future a beautifully edited video by rm8. 

That´s what really means sharing a hobby :thumbup: :thumbup:! Were you allowed to drive the real deal as well?? Can´t wait for the video!

1 hour ago, brunojj1 said:

That´s what really means sharing a hobby :thumbup: :thumbup:! Were you allowed to drive the real deal as well?? Can´t wait for the video!

Well, I think thats Kirill behind the wheel. I hope he's not only observing birds ;-)

That's a really cool opportunity to see and drive one in person. It's great that the company was able to reach out to you. I can't wait to see the video, it looks like a lot of fun driving it through the snow.

It was awesome weekend! Many thanks to Madoka for his visit and his incredible models. And thanks to Avtoros for unusual test-drive.

As for Shaman - most of all I was impressed by the silence inside the car. Usually such monsters are very noisy but this car is exception, maybe due to many layers of heat insulation.

1 hour ago, desert752 said:

It was awesome weekend! Many thanks to Madoka for his visit and his incredible models. And thanks to Avtoros for unusual test-drive.

As for Shaman - most of all I was impressed by the silence inside the car. Usually such monsters are very noisy but this car is exception, maybe due to many layers of heat insulation.

well, may be you are right. This vehicle is designed to be used even in Arctic conditions.

Well, in february we will see real Shaman at international TV show. Hope this will be epic!

Thank you, Vladimir!

It was one of the most memorable day in my life! In the facility of Avtoros, I was completely overwhelmed by the presence of real Shaman. Massive tires, working suspension, aggressive front face, crab mode... and especially eight-wheel drifting. I've never seen before! 

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

It was quite a meeting. Red one is one of my original Lego Shaman brought from Japan. Blue one was built by rm8. He brought it from his hometown.

800x600.jpg

This is an amazing set. Thank you Madocca 1977 for creating it! Fantastic building experience and for a total sum in parts to be about 50% more expensive then the popular Porsche this set gives you so much more and so much more joy. Easily three times the overall value. Well done. 

IMG_0471.JPG

Dear Madoca, just finished your Avtoros Shaman 8x8, what a build...... didnt have all the right coloured parts. Hope you like it. How many people LEGO fans have built your model?

This build is so awesome, I just had to try and build one for myself. However, I did not have all the parts that Madocca used, so I had to make some changes here and there.

First of all, I do not have any S-Bricks so I had to use LEGO's IR system. This caused some head scratching, as each IR receiver can only run one motor per channel. Also, with just 3 receivers available, I was forced to leave some functions out. To solve this, I moved the receivers up from where the S-Bricks are located to roof level of the Shaman.  This makes it possible to remotely control the Shaman with the standard LEGO system. The big top plate used in the build covers the IR receivers when the car is not in use. I also added a third battery pack to which I connected the lights and the switch for the crab mode. The switch for this is easy to reach through the hatch on the front of the roof.

Sadly, I had to leave the winch out from the remote controlled functions. However, I left the connector where it is easy to find, so I could easily interchange each of the connecting cables.

I did not have all the right parts or all the right colours, but I made it work quite well with what I had at the time. I am painfully aware that the tires do not quite match the original, maybe one day I get some burlier ones! I also realised that the added weight of the extra battery pack (and 2 of them being located in the back), put a bit of strain on the suspension. I should have used stiffer ones or made the ones I used stronger.

Overall, I am very happy with this build, and I really enjoyed building it. The instructions were spot on!

Thanks to Madocca for this. I really enjoy your work.

SAM_3405 _02.jpg

Due to size restrictions, I am posting again to show some of the changes I made.

IR setup

This shows the IR devices with the top lid taken off. They are colour coded to match the connecting device.

Back door view

This shows the two battery packs seen through the back door. You can also see the IR devices in the background.

Hi Everyone!

Thank you so much Madocca 1977!!! This was a fantastic built for me...

I need help! I believe I burned 2 of the L-Motors that drive the rear 4 wheels :(

Is there any easy way to change motors without too much removal of the other pieces??? 

12 hours ago, SevLego said:

I need help! I believe I burned 2 of the L-Motors that drive the rear 4 wheels :(

Is there any easy way to change motors without too much removal of the other pieces??? 

It is almost impossible to burn out LEGO motors.  It is more likely that some connections have come loose.  Check all the cables.

9 hours ago, Blakbird said:

It is almost impossible to burn out LEGO motors.  It is more likely that some connections have come loose.  Check all the cables.

I was testing a LIPO battery set with these motors. :(

Thank you Madocca 1977! It's not 100% complete. I'm also building the icarus supercar as well. It's about 90% complete.  

2017-05-01 21.56.40.jpg