what a wonderful photo Madoca. It represents a pretty priceless opportunity (the product of your creative endeavour and a gift from the company involved). :wub:

Your MOC is amazing, you made a brillant work.

Congratulations for Top gear, and for being congrated by the manufacturer :thumbup:

Just completed it and I have to say again what a wonderful moc this is. A very clever steering mode mechanism. And in my opinion the look is even better than the original.

The only problem I have is that the SBricks seems to shut down themselves (lights go off, lost connectivity) after a period of time with the lights on.

Do you experience the same?

Edited by tismabrick

Quit drinking and smoking and you can build every model you want! :wink:

+ forget womans and dates :laugh:

Edited by rm8

Seems I overpowered my SBricks by adding two additional lights to the already existing 3 lights on the same port.

I now connected the two additional head lights to the empty port and since then I don't have any problems anymore with controlling the SBricks.

Here's a photo showing the two additional head lights. I think it really looks way cooler now :-)

avtoros_lights_s.jpg

Edited by tismabrick

Dear Madoca and fellow builders.

I can't seem to find the info about what sbrick profiles to download for the Avtoros?

are you using generic controller in the phone/tablet or is there an Avtoros controller built?

on the same note, any good example of a generic one, if nothing else, that can be used for the 2 sbricks required in this great build?

many thanks in advance!

I used the one for VOLVO L350F Wheel Loader 42030. Here you have one controller for both steering and acceleration and a dedicated knob for the lights. But you could as well use one with dedicated sliders for steering and acceleration. 

Hi, Madoca1977! :classic:

Recently i found LEPIN has made your (or this) MOC to a Set! See here, and here on AliExpress. :angry:

Sorry for Bumping this Topic, but i just want to tell him.

Edited by KamalMYafi

Interesting, not quite the same though. Different tires, different steering. But for USD 110 it's pretty cheap for over 2800 pieces and remote control. From the image the set is suposed to include one Servo, 2 L-Motors one infrared remote control and the classic battery pack.

Hmmm, I expected to happen such, but not this soon... :hmpf_bad:  And they obviously changed (=degraded) the design quite a bit: 1 steered axle, and 3 fixed ??, probably 1 steering mode only, spool for winch is shown, but no hook, no motor to serve this function, etc... I hope this has no demotivation effect on one of the best MOCer, and on any of us.

I would appretiate if Madoca would share his opinion on this, but I understand if this won't happen.

Edited by agrof

I'm sure they've contaced madoca...NOT. A friend of mine bought Lepin Porsche - horid!!! Moulding for gears is a disaster so no "drive" in drive train, not to mention pin tolerances. He said he needed a hammer and a pair of tweezers... The tires are a joke... A waste of money even if it is a "small" sum.

To bad that such great MOCs get downgraded like this! In the end someone will say, what a bad designer this madoca guy is. I guess it's worthless to even start about intelectual property...

2 hours ago, MajklSpajkl said:

I'm sure they've contaced madoca...NOT. A friend of mine bought Lepin Porsche - horid!!! Moulding for gears is a disaster so no "drive" in drive train, not to mention pin tolerances. He said he needed a hammer and a pair of tweezers... The tires are a joke... A waste of money even if it is a "small" sum.

To bad that such great MOCs get downgraded like this! In the end someone will say, what a bad designer this madoca guy is. I guess it's worthless to even start about intelectual property...

That is exactly what i think, the original model made by Madoca is a complete artwork and is very cleverly built, and it is very frustrating that this company has just taken that excellent design and just changed a few aesthetic parts, but i am sure that they have kept the drivetrain and all the functional elements of the original model (they even kept the color scheme!!!), and like Majkl said, even if they would give you something for the intelectual property (which in my opinion is not going to happen), it has no worth at all, because the thing they are going to sell will be a huge S***T and i am sure that it wont even move, it is so sad that these nice models, which were designed and built with a lot of effort are just stolen and then cheaply sold by these companies, i hope that there could be justice in a near future, and this things don´t happen again, this greatly designed model doesn't deserves that.

(By the way, i don´t want to convert this topic in a conversation about this company, so i recommend to not make too many comments about that in this topic)

Edited by ImanolBB

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness." - Oscar Wilde

Edited by Appie
but yeah, it sucks

On 10/29/2016 at 5:33 AM, KamalMYafi said:

LEPIN has made your (or this) MOC to a Set! See here, and here on AliExpress.

On 10/29/2016 at 6:43 PM, agrof said:

I would appretiate if Madoca would share his opinion on this, but I understand if this won't happen.

I feel sad. Very sad. This is the first and most unpleasant experience in my Lego life. 
I am sorry for the company Avtoros. Though I will NEVER EVER collaborate with shameless Lepin thieves, some people may think that I sold the name of Shaman for easy and dirty money.

Judging from the picture of the box, it seems they didn't copy the streeing system. That means simply they didn't understand what is essential for this MOC.

Edited by Madoca 1977

What a shame! It's really sad to see what they "can" do. They even use your photos here. As technic_addict wrote, we hope it woun't stop you from making your amazing creations! 

5 hours ago, Madoca 1977 said:

I feel sad. Very sad. This is the first and most unpleasant experience in my Lego life. 
I am sorry for the company Avtoros. Though I will NEVER EVER collaborate with shameless Lepin thieves, some people may think that I sold the name of Shaman for easy and dirty money.

Judging from the picture of the box, it seems they didn't copy the streeing system. That means simply they didn't understand what is essential for this MOC.

Thanks for sharing your feelings! This crazy stuff is so disturbing :sadnew:... It´s hard to believe this really happening now and the bad guys are taking over the planet...

I can not believe what brought people so far even copying MOCs. I can assume, how you feel, Madoca. These People did not understand the spirit of Lego building - and the do not understand many other things as well.
Your work is so much appreciated within the community (e.g. hits on rebrickable) and we all love your Art in building Lego so much.
I think, that counts so much more, as ...

PS: Your Icarus is still the best Lego Modell I hav ever build - and will stay in this position until... your Icarus MK II is released :)

And I thought it was bad enough when a person is selling your MOC and claiming it as their own, but a company doing that... I think thats a first. I think this is only the beginning of lepin copying MOCs, and selling them as their own.

What next, them copying Sbricks, and Efferman's 3D printed parts?

I wonder if this influx of decent 3rd party copies of existing parts will infiltrate Bricklink.:angry:

Though hopefully most stores have the decency to sell lego parts only. 

Edited by Tommy Styrvoky

maybe it would be right to contact Shaman and see if they can do something to avoid this shameful company from selling this Mac, and Madoca, don't feel bad, don't stop making your great Mocs, this is just a reason to be even tougher and better, maybe we all should start to filter who can get the instructions, we should talk to Rebrickable too, we need to be all together and  be sure that no one will take advantage of us in this community, we need to advice the people of who are the Mocs, so they won't buy a cheap copy from one of these stupid shameful companies, please Madoca, don't stop your nice work, you are a great inspiration for many builders out there (including me), you are very important for this community, so don't feel bad because of all this, they will pay for this some day, divine justice is like a torpedo, it might go slow and take a lot of time to make an effect, but when it hits its target, it hits very hard, so this is just matter of time until this solves, we only need to wait for it, everything is going to be fine.