Making instructions is still work in progress...

Before shooting building process, I had to dismantle red version which has two XL motors for propulsion. In final (white) version, four L motors are squeezed into the space of XLs. Length of both chassis are the same.

I put all heavy components close to the center of chassis as possible.

800x450.jpg

Before shooting building process, I had to dismantle red version which has two XL motors for propulsion. In final (white) version, four L motors are squeezed into the space of XLs.

I'm very curious about 2 things: firstly, I notice that you now build 2 versions of each of your latest MOCs. Does this help with refining the model as you build the second, or in making instructions? What is the main benefit?

Secondly, what improvement do you notice between using 4L motors vs 2 XL? Is it just to increase the speed?

Edited by SevenStuds

Hello Vladimir,

Thank you for watching and sharing my Lego version of Shaman!

It is a great honor. I am very very surprised to know what is happening to my new Lego model in this week.

When I first saw the video of Shaman, I could not build complete Lego version. Since then, I had kept dreaming to accomplish the project. Now I am very happy and also excited by seeing Lego version posted next to the real Shaman on your website!

It is you and your company who ignited my passion for realizing Lego Shaman. I hope that more people will become interested in both Avtoros and Lego on this occasion.

Thank you for your invitation.

I will send you private message.

Madoca

Hi Madoca!

thank you for your message!

Yes. I got your private message.

We are sure will send to you gift from our company.

I think that will be interesting to make a video of the Shaman and models LEGO-Shaman.

I assume it will look unexpectedly

Thank you, Vladimir!

The situation is already unexpectedly wonderful! I am looking forward to it. :moar:

I'm very curious about 2 things: firstly, I notice that you are now build 2 versions of each of your latest MOCs. Does this help with refining the model as you build the second, or in making instructions? What is the main benefit?

Secondly, what improvement do you notice between using 4L motors vs 2 XL? Is it just to increase the speed?

#1, Because I can't recall precise building process without seeing complete model.

#2, The improvement increased the speed, and decreased the torque. It reduced the damage to bevel gears. :thumbup:

New drivetrain also can transmit the power to wheels more efficiently. Each L motor drives a pair of wheels. Even when one pair become overloaded, other pairs of wheels can keep rotating. So they can adapt to difficult terrains.

The ultimate example of this case is Zblj's

An amazing MOC, should be a Lego flagship! Well deserved recognition on Top Gear and by the manufacturer.

Several weeks ago I shared Avtoros' presentation movie in my FB. really love the model ! And now... :D Madoca rebuild it. Really love your Avtoros too, Madoca #thumbs up .

Please Instruction for Avtoros Shaman 8x8

Instructions of white version will be available. (Building it in red is possible by using red parts instead of white.) It will take more than weeks because building process was complicated. So please wait. :wink:

Madoca, I have just finished your fantastic wing body truck and I am now stocking up for the Avtoros..

Tires and Sbricks in place..

332c377ce5ee50f36846743146a51ce4.jpg

Sorry for being late! Building instructions will be finished in a few days.

I've taken more than 400 pictures for making photo sequence. This one is for step 167.

800x450.jpg

Sorry for being late! Building instructions will be finished in a few days.

Take your time, we all have too much patience (or too few tumbler wheels :laugh: ). Just joking.

Again, another true master piece from you! Please keep up the excellent work! :thumbup:

Hello Madoca! I saw that you made a version with XL-engine. Are you going to upload the instructions of the XL version too? Thanks.

I just finished instructions! https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOubbtqz54gE0MzuDSW9iBGGGT1IUw1bk-mrgXPbBv1tTQMxpvhJTie6STyHLTpOw?key=ODFLS3BjeUZqanpKb0NnZFJNWi1odndEajBLd2JB

Soon it will be available at Rebrickable.

Are you going to upload the instructions of the XL version too?

I won't make instructions for two XL version. Because it was slower and less reliable than four L version.

I can't make it with real lego as I don't have even 1/4 of the parts, but I will make it in LDD to make some nice desktop backgounds with bluerender. :tongue:

Edited by JM1971

Hi Madoca!

thank you for your message!

Yes. I got your private message.

We are sure will send to you gift from our company.

I think that will be interesting to make a video of the Shaman and models LEGO-Shaman.

I assume it will look unexpectedly

Thank you, Vladimir! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

800x450.jpg

You know my name... :wub: 1977 will return! :wink:

This is one of the MOCs that immediately got my attention. Just though "wow"! And surprisingly I'm not the only one in here that thinks like this. Very well done.

And it's just great that you share instructions for this incedible MOC. Will eventually build it once I ordered all the many missing parts.

Thank you!

Edited by tismabrick