Sign in to follow this  
badchriss

[MOC] Lego City Future - Yellow Cab

Ladies and Gentlemen,

feast your Eyes on my newest Addition to my "Lego City Future" Theme: the Yellow Cab!

Everyone needs a Cab from Time to Time.And if you need a fast one,better call for Frank.He has the fastest yellow Cab in Lego City and also one of the coolest.Huge Air Intakes and some wild Graphics on the Hood make it look as fast as it is.

Sure,some Customers might need a Barf Bag after a Ride in Frank`s Cab but they sure are never late.

There`s only one Problem:From Time to Time Frank gets into Trouble with the local Police....of course because of speeding :D

20160704_191210_zpsdvtbevvp.jpg

20160704_191225_zpsebzd2mtm.jpg

20160704_191250_zpsrhu81ih9.jpg

20160704_191321_zps5prtkhbl.jpg

20160704_191357_zpsiw6xzyvw.jpg

20160704_191520_zpsqbgamuk6.jpg

20160704_191558_zpsm5wavoii.jpg

I hope you like my newest Moc.Comments are welcome

Edited by badchriss

Wow, great work! I like the 5th Element vibe.

Leeloo Dallas Multipass!

This is very cool, the stickers and control panels make I seem very futuristic, plus he fact it has no wheels :laugh:

Nice, instant 5th Element vibe as well. Though I think it could use some styling; ie front one stud moving forward, back end 1 or 2 inward. And some gap filling, I like it! Well done. :classic:

"I only speak two languages; English and bad English". - Korben Dallas, 5th Element :grin::tongue:

Great work, love the theme idea too. Add me to the list of people who thought "Multi-pass!"

A nice design, very like the 5th Element taxi, but there is not much room for the customer.

Hm,so it`s not that different from regular Lego Cars :D

I`m happy to see many People like my Designs.Be sure to stay tuned for more Vehicles from this Series....