mortesv

[MOC] 1: 250 Mini UCS Rebel Transport GR-75 [LDD file]

Recommended Posts

Hey, does anyone have a copy of the parts list for this transport? The file for my LDD keeps saying it can't load 91 pieces and it won't complete the model, build guide or parts list when I upload everything. I know this is an old thread but maybe someone is still lurking here who can help me out....thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, WesD0903 said:

 

Hey, does anyone have a copy of the parts list for this transport? The file for my LDD keeps saying it can't load 91 pieces and it won't complete the model, build guide or parts list when I upload everything. I know this is an old thread but maybe someone is still lurking here who can help me out....thanks!

Here you go:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aJHYGahOFLKuk1ZK5wH8LBCuo6UM2wi-/view?usp=sharing

Ignore the parts with 0 quantity.

Have fun!

 

Edited by rockpig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys !

It looks that I have the same problem as Wesd0903 about the 91 pieces missing on the LDD file, any idea from where it could come ? I was thinking to use the LDD file to custom the original one from Mortesv so It's quite anoying this problem of missing pieces (I've already find the excel file in the previous posts for the list on Bricklink but definitely the LDD file with all the pieces should be awesome haha)

You are using this LDD file to build the rebel transport or is there any instructions ?

Approximately how much this MOC costs you (for all the pieces)? With a quick check on bricklink I'm around 150$CA (+/- 100€ and 113$US)

 

Thanks guys !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would someone who has built this model mind posting a few photos of some minifigs in front of/around it, to give a better idea of scale? Perhaps even some Hoth troopers, to put it in context? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Midlife-crisis !

I still have the same problem with the "91 pieces missing". It seems it's a problem from LDD, which is not supported by Lego now ? Do you know how I can overpass this problem maybe?

At least I've found the list with all the pieces to put all this on Bricklink

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/29/2019 at 12:54 AM, Harold85 said:

Thanks Midlife-crisis !

I still have the same problem with the "91 pieces missing". It seems it's a problem from LDD, which is not supported by Lego now ? Do you know how I can overpass this problem maybe?

At least I've found the list with all the pieces to put all this on Bricklink

Strange, i have completed 3 ships out of this LDD file - are u sure the other list is correct?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys !

I've juste received all the Lego pieces to build the GR-75 but I still have the problem with LDD where I can't load 91 pieces, which is a big problem to build it even with the "Building mode" in LDD.

Any idea how to solve this problem ?

Thanks !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is nicer in this size than a larger one, the white color and the other colored tiles are more balanced in this size

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Harold85 said:

Hi guys !

I've juste received all the Lego pieces to build the GR-75 but I still have the problem with LDD where I can't load 91 pieces, which is a big problem to build it even with the "Building mode" in LDD.

Any idea how to solve this problem ?

Thanks !

Have you tried Studio? I strongly prefer it to LDD. I tried Studio because LDD seemed to be broken, so maybe it could help here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks helpComputer, it works way better =)

Here it is, with its Rogue escort !

agol.jpg

xb1i.jpg

7kap.jpg

I've made some modifications (some inspired by this topics), I'll post pictures when I received all the pieces =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2020 at 5:05 AM, helpComputer said:

Have you tried Studio? I strongly prefer it to LDD. I tried Studio because LDD seemed to be broken, so maybe it could help here?

How were you able to render instructions? Or did you just delete parts to figure out how to build it? I have no idea how to use studio haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, scheyjosh said:

How were you able to render instructions? Or did you just delete parts to figure out how to build it? I have no idea how to use studio haha

I just deleted parts when they were in the way of what I needed to figure out. If you can get comfortable with navigating around a 3D environment, I think you'll find that even just having the model itself can be very informative about how the ship is constructed.

Edited by helpComputer
comments on wrong thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, helpComputer said:

I just deleted parts when they were in the way of what I needed to figure out. If you can get comfortable with navigating around a 3D environment, I think you'll find that even just having the model itself can be very informative about how the ship is constructed.

Ah ok, makes sense. I've been having to go to my buddies place to build the transport because for some reason his computer hasn't updated LDD yet or something so it still loads will all parts and goes through step by step. Meanwhile my macbook air, PC, and ipad wont even open LDD lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.