Sign in to follow this  
sune_lindhe_dk

[MOC] LEGO Castle

Hey everyone, just wanted to show LEGO castle I had envisioned for years. I finally got the time to build it. It did grow a bit while I was building it - the village was extended a bit after I found that the harbour took up so much space.

More pictures can be found af lindhe.dk/castle.html - I did a lot of work on the details. For instance every tower and house can be taken apart to get access to the floors.

//Sune

post-162785-0-17307900-1467402617_thumb.jpg

post-162785-0-01383500-1467402627_thumb.jpg

post-162785-0-79577100-1467402635_thumb.jpg

Edited by sune_lindhe_dk

It has a very simple and classic Lego look to it. I like it, its very large and looks like fun. I would have made the curtain walls taller, and would probably leave the red slope pieces off of the battlements. The village could use a nice stone pathway/ paving to break up the green.

Are there any interiors? Also the waterfall coming out of the castle is a cool touch.

Looks great from what I den see from the low resolution images.

You aren't really meant to host I ages here, which is why the size is so small. Use an external service such as Flickr to store the full resolution images and then deep link them across. There are some excellent tutorials in the general discussion area of the forum if you need help.

This is a fantastic build. I love the sheer size of the thing. It's majestic. And then you've added a town and harbor, that just makes it better. I love how the castle itself is so ordered. It looks very nice.

Good work!

Thanks for the nice comments. And yes, there are interiors in all houses/towers, a dungeon under the castle, a secret access to the castle from the sea etc. etc... :-). I have put up a lot of pictures of it on lindhe.dk/castle.html

Edited by sune_lindhe_dk