Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

57 minutes ago, tkkim79 said:

sorry

Thank you for taking it down.  I recommend reading through the Site Guidelines for our policies on the matter. :thumbup: 

Just saw the catalog and they look good. The sets are scheduled for march and will cost €25 (khan set), €35 for the lola set (which looks really good) and €60 for hulk set. 

Don't know if this is old info, but for those who didn't know the prices for Europe: here you go.

11 hours ago, rob-ot5000 said:

But...but...but...WHAT WAS IT????

It was the prelim of the Cap jet. He didn't know he wasn't allowed to post it here. 

2 hours ago, Kevii23 said:

Just saw the catalog and they look good. The sets are scheduled for march and will cost €25 (khan set), €35 for the lola set (which looks really good) and €60 for hulk set. 

Don't know if this is old info, but for those who didn't know the prices for Europe: here you go.

How can it be March? They showed us the Hulk set in July....

Just now, Ashnflash said:

It was the prelim of the Cap jet. He didn't know he wasn't allowed to post it here. 

How can it be March? They showed us the Hulk set in July....

Don´t know, that's what the catalog said. Maybe USA gets them in January. 

1 hour ago, Kevii23 said:

Don´t know, that's what the catalog said. Maybe USA gets them in January. 

I think it was just them taking the chance to do something at SDCC and that set was ready. I don't think there's much more to it than that.

4 hours ago, J3D1-T said:

Can anyone send me images of the 2017 sets if they find leaked ones :)

People on here aren't allowed to share leaked images or even links to them. They were up on the internet like a month ago but they've been taken down since then.

48 minutes ago, steveholt said:

I'm getting excited to see this Coulson minifigure, surely the reveal is not too far away.

Saturday gave us Ninjago pictures, then following up through to today we've had LEGO Batman Movie, Creator, Juniors and Architecture, so Marvel will hit any day now :excited:

3 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

People on here aren't allowed to share leaked images or even links to them. They were up on the internet like a month ago but they've been taken down since then.

Oh, okay, that was just the old prelim, then? That makes me feel better. Was going a bit nuts trying to find this leak that I couldn't find anywhere, but... whew, if it's just the prelim, then I already seen that.

2 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Saturday gave us Ninjago pictures, then following up through to today we've had LEGO Batman Movie, Creator, Juniors and Architecture, so Marvel will hit any day now :excited:

It has definitely gotten me anxious.  I hope the wait won't be much longer now.  I'm eager to see the final designs on Super Adaptoid and Detroit Steel.

3 minutes ago, Mapashote said:

Is there any theme(except Marvel obv) with no 2017 leaked images yet? :cry_sad:

Minecraft and a bunch for Dimensions (I'm really hoping this happens, but who knows :look:). Be patient, this is normally how it happens. 

Edited by Ashnflash

3 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

Minecraft and a bunch for Dimensions (I'm really hoping this happens, but who knows :look:). Be patient, this is normally how it happens. 

And speed champions if I'm correct. 

12 hours ago, Mapashote said:

Is there any theme(except Marvel obv) with no 2017 leaked images yet? :cry_sad:

Hopefully any day now.... I echo comments about the Microfighters Iron Man classic helmet -- pretty disappointed. Hopefully the real deal looks better in person...

14 hours ago, agoodfella77 said:

Hopefully any day now.... I echo comments about the Microfighters Iron Man classic helmet -- pretty disappointed. Hopefully the real deal looks better in person...

I mean it looks good with the ANAD iron man :) 

sweet

interesting that kamala comes with regular minifig hands as well maybe even regular arms?

not really feeling the pilot cap, lose the goggles  and jacket stripes and he would be cool.

coulson is cool with the shades ironman is ok and kind of like the justin hammer fig too

Edited by Mattallica

Sweet Christmas!!! Ummm the sets look okay I guess... I'm not a fan at all of the new Ironman head, it looks disgusting... They're printing 3D features onto a 2D mold meanwhile they have a better 3D one.... New Ironman repulsor piece is meh... Coulson with glasses is cool I guess :shrug_confused:

BUT MS. MARVEL'S ARMS!!!!! OH MY GOODNESSSSS :wub::wub: Also glad to be getting Justin Hammer :classic:

Edited by Ashnflash