Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

3 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

76082-20$

76083-40$

76084-50$

76088-60$

Were missing 85 and 86 in terms of numbering? Or this belongs to DC ones? 

I think it's not impossible to get both of those sets if that's the price range. Hopefully! :classic:

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Were missing 85 and 86 in terms of numbering? Or this belongs to DC ones? 

I think it's not impossible to get both of those sets if that's the price range. Hopefully! :classic:

That's the official price range. 75185, 75186 and 75187 are Justice League sets.

2 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

That's the official price range. 75185, 75186 and 75187 are Justice League sets.

Awesome! Thanks for this information. Same price as the Milano v2. Hopefully we get to see the builds soon for Thor: Ragnarok. 

And I'm actually thinking when we will be getting the SM:H sets?

36 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Awesome! Thanks for this information. Same price as the Milano v2. Hopefully we get to see the builds soon for Thor: Ragnarok. 

And I'm actually thinking when we will be getting the SM:H sets?

June 1st.

26 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

It could be earlier, don't you think?

June 1st is the official release date, but some leakers/YouTubers may get them before that.

19 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Correct! I'm excited to see Shocker. And the builds for Thor: Ragnarok sets, do we already have the prices on these sets?

To do Shocker right he needs to be fully printed - arms, legs and torso.  I believe we've seen a top image of the box with the figures shiloutted and he didnt appear to have a helmet so there's that.

If he lacks arm or leg printing despite having a detailed torso he'll look terrible. One of the key features of Shocker is the pattern and i cant see them doing that without the legs and arms.

3 hours ago, Scarilian said:

To do Shocker right he needs to be fully printed - arms, legs and torso.  I believe we've seen a top image of the box with the figures shiloutted and he didnt appear to have a helmet so there's that.

If he lacks arm or leg printing despite having a detailed torso he'll look terrible. One of the key features of Shocker is the pattern and i cant see them doing that without the legs and arms.

I wouldnt say that. It's very likely it'll only be head, torso, and arms. 

3 minutes ago, Delta Customs said:

Seems like TLG spent all their money on TLBM minifigs. 

22 minutes ago, Delta Customs said:

I can see that being somewhat passable - though without leg print there would be no possible leg print that we could use to replicate his outfit (unless its a proto-shocker where he's wearing normal trousers or something other than the stripe covered version)

27 minutes ago, Delta Customs said:

Swapping a dual molded legs will do for me, but yea Shocker really needs an arm printing! 

4 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

I can see that being somewhat passable - though without leg print there would be no possible leg print that we could use to replicate his outfit (unless its a proto-shocker where he's wearing normal trousers or something other than the stripe covered version)

No print, but dual molded legs? What ya think?

15 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Swapping a dual molded legs will do for me, but yea Shocker really needs an arm printing! 

Eh, depends on how he ends up looking in the movie. Dual molded legs are an 'ok' substitute for most characters whose legs would otherwise be blank - but i'm not sure we have a dual molded black & 'whatever shade his torso is' - it also might interupt the flow of the design going from detail to none.

Ideally we'll see the Thor Ragnarok Teaser Trailer around the 12th April and the Spider-man Homecoming Trailer 2 with GOTG's UK release on April 25th - which should hopefully give us an idea on the accuracy of figures.

Edited by Scarilian

59 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Dual molded legs seem even unlikelier. Both dual molded legs and printing are just wishful thinking. Don't get your hopes up. 

3 hours ago, Scarilian said:

Eh, depends on how he ends up looking in the movie. Dual molded legs are an 'ok' substitute for most characters whose legs would otherwise be blank - but i'm not sure we have a dual molded black & 'whatever shade his torso is' - it also might interupt the flow of the design going from detail to none.

Ideally we'll see the Thor Ragnarok Teaser Trailer around the 12th April and the Spider-man Homecoming Trailer 2 with GOTG's UK release on April 25th - which should hopefully give us an idea on the accuracy of figures.

Didn't know about that, so we are getting trailers for Spidey and Thor with the release of GoTG?

2 hours ago, Delta Customs said:

Dual molded legs seem even unlikelier. Both dual molded legs and printing are just wishful thinking. Don't get your hopes up. 

Well, I believe in you in this aspect, but how about you? What's on your mind? Have you seen the fig? Why all of the sudden there's thor figs but no Shocker.

51 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

It would be incredibly annoying for Shocker to have printed arms and yet no leg print whatsoever.

Correct. At least small amount of printing. 

Looking at concept art and set photos, I find it doubtful Lego will give us leg printing for Shocker. I could see arm printing. 

Didn't know about that, so we are getting trailers for Spidey and Thor with the release of GoTG?

No confirmation. Except the Doctor Strange teaser trailer (a film released around the same time as Thor Ragnarok) released April 11th - so its quite likely the Thor Ragnarok teaser trailer in April also. Releasing a new Spider-man Homecoming trailer with GOTG 2 would also help encourage Marvel fans to see Spider-man Homecoming.

2 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

It would be incredibly annoying for Shocker to have printed arms and yet no leg print whatsoever.

I'm hoping that Shocker has arm and leg print - primarily because it'd help better justify the set.

I'm not a fan of the vehicle or Vulture's wings and helmet - so i'd otherwise just be paying for an Iron Man colour swap and a torso print for Vulture (along with possibly a unique head?)

Things tend to go by so quickly with the MCU that i dont tend to desire the sets unless they are either incredibly well made or represent something iconic that will be re-used - with Infintiy War next year and Avengers 4 the following year, chances are that we'll see a large line-up of sets for both years so trying to save where i can.

Well, I believe in you in this aspect, but how about you? What's on your mind? Have you seen the fig? Why all of the sudden there's thor figs but no Shocker.

I believe due to concerns about multiple villains generated from The Amazing Spider-man 2 and Spider-man 3 that Marvel wants to avoid showing Shocker to avoid worrying fans about the potential three villain scenario for the third time.

Notable Sony's variant of the trailer was the one that unvieled Shocker, it also focused more on Iron Man to try and sell the film.

Edited by Scarilian

7 hours ago, Ultron said:

Looking at concept art and set photos, I find it doubtful Lego will give us leg printing for Shocker. I could see arm printing. 

This is also what I'm actually thinking. They skip vulture's legs. I hope that they do justice with Shocker.

tho Ironman a decent fig all in all spidey is a must get, may consider as version 2 costume

3 hours ago, Aethersprite said:

Do we know when the Ragnarok sets are being released?

august most likley

16 minutes ago, DJ Bricks said:

august most likley

Thanks! Hopefully we'll get official images soon.

Does anyone remember when we got pics for the Doctor Strange sets last year?

32 minutes ago, Aethersprite said:

The only thing I remember is the instruction manual cover is the first pic we've got. 

The only thing I remember is the instruction manual cover is the first pic we've got. 

Maybe we'll get some pictures in the Spider-Man Homecoming instruction manuals.

6 hours ago, Aethersprite said:

Not official (from instruction) 7.06

Official images 22.06

3 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Not official (from instruction) 7.06

Official images 22.06

Dayum you have all the records on your mind? Every little detail and information. Awesome batman!